12-AA

ecu

3 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

District 11 still has an opportunity to put a team in the sub-state which is a good accomplishment at the end of the day.  

Whatever two teams represent this region in the sub state games will be underdogs to the two Metro Nashville teams that reach that round of play.  

I do feel like Fairview's season has been very impressive and that their new coach changed the culture of their basketball program.  A major reason for that was getting Darius James and Kam Harris Lusk, who both excel on the gridiron, to play for the team this winter.  Those two guys are competitors and winners and their approach to the game rubs off on other players I'm sure.  

Did James come from Page?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Gerry Bertier said:

Didn’t help the perfect storm hit in the district quarterfinals with the 2,3, and 4 seed all losing in 11aa sending the 5,6 and 7th seeds to Regions.

Creek Wood, East Hickman, and Stewart Co. would have provided some better games in regions but they didn’t take care of business like they should have done.

if Fairview wins Tuesday this district will put a team in the sectionals for 3 out of last 4 years.

Creekwood and Camden have had really good teams.

Marshall let one slip away last night but Nolensville is the more complete team with a better coach staff. They went to a triangle and 2 to slow down Johnson and Marshall County couldn’t make them pay for the change. Nolensville is a scary good team when things are clicking. Are they moving up to AAA next year? I would think their enrollment will increase by more than 20%?

9 hours ago, Gerry Bertier said:

Marshall let one slip away last night but Nolensville is the more complete team with a better coach staff. They went to a triangle and 2 to slow down Johnson and Marshall County couldn’t make them pay for the change. Nolensville is a scary good team when things are clicking. Are they moving up to AAA next year? I would think their enrollment will increase by more than 20%?

Should have been in AAA from start.