2A R1: Bledsoe Co. @ Trousdale Co.

BCB~MVP

1 hour ago, GeorgeBailey said:

The question for me is do the TC fans leave if they are losing in the 4th quarter? 

Depends on how bad it is honestly. Our fanbase has been fair weather fans since Creasy went to Oakland. (Truth hurts sometimes.) I think this year has been better but still not the crowd it use to be on the Creekbank. Hopefully Waggoner can keep it up and win this town over. I personally think he and this staff are doing a good job. I think some changes will be made before next year as far as what they do and how they do it but at this point in the season, you gotta go with what got you here. 

3 hours ago, GeorgeBailey said:

The question for me is do the TC fans leave if they are losing in the 4th quarter? 

To Bledsoe County? If they are losing to Bledsoe County in the 4th quarter they might be looking for a new coach next week....

Bledsoe County is 4-6 and those 4 wins came against teams that are a combined 9-51. Offensively they have scored 0, 3, 3, 3, 7, 8, 9, 13, 28 and 35 points.

Against 2A competition TC has scored 36, 42, 42, 42, 42 and 47.

2 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Depends on how bad it is honestly. Our fanbase has been fair weather fans since Creasy went to Oakland. (Truth hurts sometimes.) I think this year has been better but still not the crowd it use to be on the Creekbank. Hopefully Waggoner can keep it up and win this town over. I personally think he and this staff are doing a good job. I think some changes will be made before next year as far as what they do and how they do it but at this point in the season, you gotta go with what got you here. 

I think Waggoner and his staff are doing well for the first year and winning the region and hosting playoff games is good start. The standard here(state championships) is high and this town can be tough on coaches but I think he knew that before he ever came. The old saying.. just Win Baby!  

6 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

You are right the big crowds come once they take a run to  blue cross bowl this year or a undefeated season next year to bring the huge crowds back but I think they coach Waggoner has been a good coach this year and has the team on the right track

What type of offensive and defensive schemes does Bledsoe run? I personally have never seen a play. I couldn't tell you the school colors and wouldnt have been able to tell you the mascot before this week... long story short, i know nothing about this team other than the scores i have looked at on the T!