2A R1: Bledsoe Co. @ Trousdale Co.

BCB~MVP

5 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

What type of offensive and defensive schemes does Bledsoe run? I personally have never seen a play. I couldn't tell you the school colors and wouldnt have been able to tell you the mascot before this week... long story short, i know nothing about this team other than the scores i have looked at on the T!

From highlights I have seen they were always in shotgun with one back and I didn’t see their defense 

19 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Depends on how bad it is honestly. Our fanbase has been fair weather fans since Creasy went to Oakland. (Truth hurts sometimes.) I think this year has been better but still not the crowd it use to be on the Creekbank. Hopefully Waggoner can keep it up and win this town over. I personally think he and this staff are doing a good job. I think some changes will be made before next year as far as what they do and how they do it but at this point in the season, you gotta go with what got you here. 

You gotta stand with your team, win or lose. I really don't think it started with Creasy's exit. 

4 minutes ago, GeorgeBailey said:

You gotta stand with your team, win or lose. I really don't think it started with Creasy's exit. 

I agree and disagree with your points. Win or lose, the kids deserve the same support as those before them. They working year around for 1 goal, and the fan base needs to be there to cheer them on no matter the results. TC fans have been spoiled over the years with huge success. Believe me, ive been there, when the team comes up short, the kids feel awful. 

As for starting with Creasy....Kevin is still loved by this town. Just make your way over to the 'boro on a Friday night and i bet you spot several Hartsville folks watching the Patriots. Some long time Jackets jumped ship completely when he left and followed him to Oakland. Creasy did things the right way in TC. He knew how to coach and he knew how to please the town with his community involvement.

Now those last 2 comments aren't a jab at Waggoner as from what I've seen, he too is trying to do things the right way. He's biggest problem to over come is being an outsider and he is more shy than Creasy. Creasy, although he was an outsider at one point came in and learned from Satterfield before taking the reigns. And if you know Creasy, he will talk to anyone and make you feel like hes known you his entire life. If Waggoner can keep up the direction he has the team going, he will be just fine. He is a very approachable man and has a good attitude about life in general. First year he wins the Region and gets home playoff games with a bunch of underclassmen, I'd say that's a good start!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

I agree and disagree with your points. Win or lose, the kids deserve the same support as those before them. They working year around for 1 goal, and the fan base needs to be there to cheer them on no matter the results. TC fans have been spoiled over the years with huge success. Believe me, ive been there, when the team comes up short, the kids feel awful. 

As for starting with Creasy....Kevin is still loved by this town. Just make your way over to the 'boro on a Friday night and i bet you spot several Hartsville folks watching the Patriots. Some long time Jackets jumped ship completely when he left and followed him to Oakland. Creasy did things the right way in TC. He knew how to coach and he knew how to please the town with his community involvement.

Now those last 2 comments aren't a jab at Waggoner as from what I've seen, he too is trying to do things the right way. He's biggest problem to over come is being an outsider and he is more shy than Creasy. Creasy, although he was an outsider at one point came in and learned from Satterfield before taking the reigns. And if you know Creasy, he will talk to anyone and make you feel like hes known you his entire life. If Waggoner can keep up the direction he has the team going, he will be just fine. He is a very approachable man and has a good attitude about life in general. First year he wins the Region and gets home playoff games with a bunch of underclassmen, I'd say that's a good start!

Agree with you. The BIG difference in my opinion is Creasy took over a program that a blind man could have won 2 state championships with. Waggoner took over a program that was going downwards. I loved Creasy and hope he wins every Friday night. But I bleed purple and gold. Waggoner came in here and may be an outsider, but he won the Region and got us back in our normal pattern of hosting playoff games with a very young team. I will always be a TC fan and I really think we are headed to some more gold balls soon.

16 hours ago, SEVEN said:

The Vidette said this was our 30th consecutive playoff appearance. I saw the article on Coach Sharp, and it said that Lewis Co. has been 25 years in a row.

I really didn't want to hijack Coach Sharp's thread, but does anyone know what the record is?

Seven, according to the Voice of the Yellow Jackets, Mr. Cheese, TC has the record @ 30. Not sure if that breaks a 29 in a row record held by another team or if we broke it a few years ago. But 30 is the new mark. Not sure who is next in line behind us. 

• Like 1