District 9AA 2017-2018

buledievlpdrie

Yes they are and #11 really has improved which gives them another shooter . 10&14 best players both solid . Always going to get the.hustle out of 32 . I feel this team plays so well because they seem to all play for each other and love enthusiasm their bench shows . Not sure when they play heritage but most likely that will be for the 1 seed in the tournament and automatic berth to the region 

Honestly not good . Most likely the best district in AA . Strattford and east I feel best two teams over there . 3-6 still pretty good . Maplewood MLK I feel are beatable for sure .,in saying that MLK beat heritage by 9 and 22 already.,not sure if point guard for heritage was back . Just don't think MLK is that good might not even make it to region .,Whites creek is the team that puzzles me over there . I know they lost the two bigs but returned a big #52,a left hander that was pretty smooth and a guard # 12 who could really play . I don't know maybe they have had some injuries .? The only team I  have never seen play is pearl cohn . 

Heritage I will give the nod to in matching up because of their defense and size , outside of east I think you just have to take care of the ball don't freak out under their tight pressure . Force them to shoot outside and then get the rebound . That's why I give heritage the edge they have the size to do all that especially rebound . 

I think whoever finish 1&2 in 9AA will be able to be competitive against the 3&4 of 10AA if their no upsets in 10AA . Whoever catches Stratford and especially EAST will really struggle .  

Sycamore just can't seem to get over the hump this year, they have plenty of talent. Maybe next years the year if they don't do anything in the tourney. Will be returning nearly their whole team. The three seniors on the team are average but the juniors could be really good next year if they play up to potential. 

• Like 1

Next 7 days should start to clear up this district. Harpeth plays both WH schools . Heritage play 4 games in 8 days ( Sycamore twice Harpeth and greenbrier )

WH has to play 5 games in 7 days ( 3 district ) going to really have to watch minutes for players . 

Good luck to everybody let's see what standings are this time next week ?