Assistant Coaches/Coordinator: Who could potentially be head coaches soon?

8 minutes ago, PeriodicPoster57 said:

I must disagree with one of my favorite posters..... htv. look at sensabaugh at crockett and riley at jeff co. no teaching licenses. also turned out to be great hires......:D

I believe its a bit early in his tenure to take shots at Riley at Jeff. Co. He did get a huge win over Science Hill this year. Patriots look to be on the rise.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, KennyPowers55 said:

I think he was being serious... 

Good to see you on here SG, been a while my man

Yes it has. I'll have to mail you some pictures of our trip to Maui. Hope everything is well your way. Got to catch the last 3 games of Devin's season. Didn't go exactly as he wanted but he enjoyed the ride. 

12 minutes ago, SGHSAlum93 said:

Yes it has. I'll have to mail you some pictures of our trip to Maui. Hope everything is well your way. Got to catch the last 3 games of Devin's season. Didn't go exactly as he wanted but he enjoyed the ride. 

What do you know, Kenny and SG on the same thread. Don't tell me Devin hung it up last week? Already a senior? Where does the time fly?

1 hour ago, KennyPowers55 said:

Pretty sure Sensabaugh is the poster child as to why you should NOT hire non faculty coaches for a HC job. He has been the worst thing to happen to David Crockett since the Alamo. 

If you did that fellers then you could miss out on all the college coaches without teaching certs. Johnny knows of some big name college guys that dont have high school certs. 

9a77f252-74fd-4e5c-9edd-2a56d0c91f02-1709031d-9309-4c2f-a944-fab9105633e3-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

29 minutes ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

If you did that fellers then you could miss out on all the college coaches without teaching certs. Johnny knows of some big name college guys that dont have high school certs. 

9a77f252-74fd-4e5c-9edd-2a56d0c91f02-1709031d-9309-4c2f-a944-fab9105633e3-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

but as lil johny nose....u gonna have to get one if u gonna compete against sumbody of almost equal that has one......call them deal breakers

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

1 hour ago, Booger said:

but as lil johny nose....u gonna have to get one if u gonna compete against sumbody of almost equal that has one......call them deal breakers

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

TSSAA opened the doors for fellers like Pilot Petrol to give Butch Jones a job with high salary to non-faulty coach the Pilot Petroleum Spartans. No cert. needed anymores Booger.  

On 11/2/2017 at 11:41 AM, PeriodicPoster57 said:

layne is working towards licensure currently. or what ive been told by csome sources coming out of halls where he calls home from when he was younger like where he was born

Lane is done I'm December and student teaches in the spring. He is ready to be a head coach from sources.