blount county recruiting office

PeriodicPoster57

I'm not too familiar with it, but I would like to see Tennessee cut down on some of the classifications due to a lack of population in the state, and then create an Open Classification like California has, where it's basically a free for all. I think some of those schools even have "Recruiting Coordinators." Then it would be be best of the best at the top. Private, Public, doesn't matter. Just the best. I think that that is what those teams like DeLa Salle, St. John Bosco, and Mater Dei are all in.

47 minutes ago, MomTo81 said:

Oh, IDK, but people are so dang quick to judge!  I have an Alcoa player in my neighborhood.  My guess is, his parents are divorced b/c I only see him a few times a week and every other weekend.  I don't go running around yelling Rankin is stealing kids from Maryville.  There is a reason behind everything and so many are SO QUICK to judge.  :?

not surprised you know when that kid is home and when he isnt. your probably looking to steal him (kidnapping)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PeriodicPoster57 said:

alright then drop some knowlege on us then boy toughD. tell us why you think they win all these games. it couldnt have anything to do with the fact they are poaching this area like a hunter of claifornia condors. these other teams are going extinict. they should be playing in the private school league with the rest of the cheaters. them and alcoa both

Sorry Mr. Scientist... was actually saying Jesus because I was laughing at your comment. Good stuff.. But I'll humor you. Aside from the possible recruiting, which is definitely happening, I also think those programs have parents who don't allow their kids to be soft babies. I wonder how many M'ville and Alcoa kids go on family vacation during fall break...Also curious as to how many workouts each player misses...recruiting helps, but having parents that don't allow players to be wimps helps more.

Edited by toughD
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, toughD said:

Sorry Mr. Scientist... was actually saying Jesus because I was laughing at your comment. Good stuff.. But I'll humor you. Aside from the possible recruiting, which is definitely happening, I also think those programs have parents who don't allow their kids to be soft babies. I wonder how many M'ville and Alcoa kids go on family vacation during fall break...Also curious as to how many workouts each player misses...recruiting helps, but having parents that don't allow players to be wimps helps more.

If you miss 4, you're fired.  Try again next January.   A for Accountability.  Without it you don't win championships.  

Edited by oridgecat
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, toughD said:

Not claiming anyone is recruiting, but there does need to be stricter guidelines on residency. For example, split parents, that student should be expected to live at the house in school zone during the week. If the student is gone during the week, when school is supposed to happen, then that is suspect.

Are you saying the school district should have the say over a court custody ruling? Every other day and every other weekend is what the court ruled for the boy I was speaking of.