blount county recruiting office

PeriodicPoster57

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2017 at 12:42 PM, MomTo81 said:

Is it just unheard of that most of these boys have all grown up together in Maryville and have played together through the feeder system and that helps to make them good?  Yes, as a Little Reb, seven years old, our sons were handed a playbook. some of which, they still run today as seniors.  Sure, you have kids who move in to the area.  Whether they move in for their jobs or because they want to play football at Maryville, as long as they have a Maryville City address, it doesn't really matter.

So everyone on the Maryville team has Maryville City address? 

5 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Yes

I see what's going on. You all been using that open zone thing for scholars bowl, debate team and to get merit scholars on board to boost the test scores. I guess the b ball, track , soccer, wrastlin, and golf teams might pick up an open zoner or two.  I bet there  might be some aspiring drummers and tuba players coming to support the band. Heck why don't you all just help out the drama dept. also. Don't forget cheerleadeing, auto mechanics and the sons of the Confederacy reenactment team. I heard there practicing in Farragut now for a rematch of the battle of Campbell Station. I hope l did not leave anybody out.                              I ought to at least get some pictures, videos, emojis, name calling, death threats, invites, or at least a history lesson out of this one.                                                   I forgot. If you all ain't a usin open zoner fer football any more and r spreadin Tha wealth to them other needy groups and activities at MHS that might splain yeer prolem with Alcoee thisn yar. I knows theyn not spreadin tha wealth over there. They speadin it to other skools. May they spreadin sum to you alls nex yar.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1