blount county recruiting office

PeriodicPoster57

On 11/4/2018 at 6:36 PM, MarevulBigGal said:

Strictly a rumor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Spradlin

Tee Hee Hee

13 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

Danny Ray live in Maryville city limis ? Don't watch any on starting anything. I sure he live there sometime in his life, l mean when he played for the Rebs.

8 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Actually Stars was the one who got Danny to play for the Maryville Little Rebs, no joke. If he hadn't of came along he would have never been introduced to football and ended up going to Everett like his other two brothers who didn't play football either and he did live in the city limits.

You guys want a good chuckle???

Simply Google Alnwick Cardinals and look at the second suggestion.....

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&ei=KXThW4SkLZGV5wK_v5TQDg&q=alnwick+cardinals&oq=alnwick+cardinals&gs_l=psy-ab.12...0.0..232590...0.0..0.0.0.......0......gws-wiz.BFZNG2dXTuQ

47 minutes ago, AlnwickFootball said:

No automatic alt text available.

Mitey mitey cardnulls...!!!

28 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

Well now, I'm not as educated as many on CoachT so ever ready to improve my knowledge I did google The Legendary Spradlin. Quite impressive somebody from the Maryville area indeed made an NFL roster. Albeit it was 37 years ago. 

Since he's the local hero many on the board have held up as an example is he the same fella busted for trafficing marijuana in 1992 and to get off the hook became an informant for the Blount County Sheriffs Department and later in Aug 1993 was indited on  3 more counts of drug sales? Maybe. Maybe not. Please clear this up for the uniformed reader.

Tee He He

He sells Cadillacs now. 

42 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

Well now, I'm not as educated as many on CoachT so ever ready to improve my knowledge I did google The Legendary Spradlin. Quite impressive somebody from the Maryville area indeed made an NFL roster. Albeit it was 37 years ago. 

Since he's the local hero many on the board have held up as an example is he the same fella busted for trafficing marijuana in 1992 and to get off the hook became an informant for the Blount County Sheriffs Department and later in Aug 1993 was indited on  3 more counts of drug sales? Maybe. Maybe not. Please clear this up for the uniformed reader.

Tee He He

"Albeit" it was in the last century, you might be correct. Not everybody is perfect. Except CB45.

Tee Hee Hee

Related image

1 hour ago, Shadroach said:

Tee He He

Danny got messed up from injuries in the NFL the same way most of this country is screwed up over doctor ordered addiction pain medication. There was a time I was really worried to death about him because we would talk and it was like a totally different person and not the Danny I played football with at Maryville High. He is doing fine now and has for 25 years I know of and has a family and a great job he enjoys very much. At the time he played for the Dallas Cowboys the NFL was like the Wild Wild West and they would just shoot you full of drugs to get you through the pain so you wouldn't miss a play. It was revealed back then Jack Youngblood played a couple of games with a broken leg all the way to the Super Bowl. Can you imagine what they gave him to forget the pain. Most people don't recover from this stuff and one thing leads to another. Just very glad Danny is doing well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2017 at 12:05 PM, PeriodicPoster57 said:

nothing screams oim an educated meember of sociology like a confederate flag pic on your profile. :bored:

Educate yourself on what the flag stands for and means rather than listen to a group built on a lie tell you what they think it means they scream racism when you correct them.Best one yet was a transfer to Alcoa from a East Tennessee High School."Hey man.I'm transferring to Alcoa.I'm going to stay with my grandma.She is pretty sick" What is wrong with her? "I dunno".What is her name? I'll pray for her!! "I can't remember but I get to play football for Alcoa" South Doyle started getting better in football because they started getting some players back who were playing at Alcoa,Fulton,AE and Maryville.

• Upvote 1

I recall years ago going to a Saturday game at Billy Blount.They were recognizing the Middle School Football team that went undefeated.Both Gary and George were at the game in front of me.They said hey let us hear it for the future.I said the future stars of Alcoa and Maryville.Basically Heritage and William Blount are JV teams of Alcoa and Maryville.