blount county recruiting office

PeriodicPoster57

5 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Your 100% right except a snake oil salesman came rolling into town and sold the people that are in charge cases of that stuff. The other day when I mentioned that Everett could start a Single A Football team since enough kids are going there I would just about bet anyone one of the reasons they wouldn't consider it is because 2 of their wins would be against Heritage and William Blount.

1zqq5hw.jpg

Thats funny, I dont care who you are. I know you are being sarcastic, but  those schools are now dodging local schools if they arent in their region. So Bulldogs wouldnt get a game.

25 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Thats funny, I dont care who you are. I know you are being sarcastic, but  those schools are now dodging local schools if they arent in their region. So Bulldogs wouldnt get a game.

Everett High school (a Blount County School) was named for the Mayor of Maryville who donated the land to build the County school. He also went to Pittsburgh on his own dime to recruit the Aluminum Company of America to come to Blount County. In the words of Rodney King, “Can’t we all just get along”?

10 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Your 100% right except a snake oil salesman came rolling into town and sold the people that are in charge cases of that stuff. The other day when I mentioned that Everett could start a Single A Football team since enough kids are going there I would just about bet anyone one of the reasons they wouldn't consider it is because 2 of their wins would be against Heritage and William Blount.

1zqq5hw.jpg

23sdh5g.jpg