South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, sportman said:

Good looking hat but I love the solid black hat with the power p on front.

I wasn't too thrilled about the color myself but I always buy a new one or two every year.  It's really a good fitting hat and I'm not really a hat guy.  I usually buy em then give them away.  I'm more of a hoodie type guy. 

1 hour ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Thanks sportman, he loved the Orange and Black with all his heart. He told me Thursday, when he knew he couldn't go to the Monterey game that he had missed more games this season than the previous 15 combined.

Thanks to all though for the thoughts and prayers.

Our thoughts and our prayers DS.   God Bless.

2 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Thanks sportman, he loved the Orange and Black with all his heart. He told me Thursday, when he knew he couldn't go to the Monterey game that he had missed more games this season than the previous 15 combined.

Thanks to all though for the thoughts and prayers.

Your family has been in our thoughts and prayers. He will be surely missed by all of South Pittsburg. 

Old Pirate is fired up fer this matchup to be over. Them Whitwellites is sure spewing a HEEP of mess about their certainty of de-throning the Pirates.  OP ain't fer ever over looking anyone but every Pirate player, fan and supporter better get the game attitude now. Fact is JB is jest the next step, then the Valley feud is on. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate is fired up fer this matchup to be over. Them Whitwellites is sure spewing a HEEP of mess about their certainty of de-throning the Pirates.  OP ain't fer ever over looking anyone but every Pirate player, fan and supporter better get the game attitude now. Fact is JB is jest the next step, then the Valley feud is on. 

Your exactly right OP! Fans need to fill the stands as long as the Pirates are playing. Those young men feed off the energy that the fans bring. One game at a time but I’m with you, tired of hearing he talk coming from that end of the county!

Edited by CaptainJackRackam

9 hours ago, sportman said:

There may be more but this is now three loyal Pirate faithful that have passed this year. In fact in the last 3 months. I appreciate all you do. 

Out of all the players I think the Tipton kid has surprised me the most. Good talent and no fear on both side of the ball