Happy Valley at Meigs County

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Don't think any real Meigs fan is over looking HV. That being said just because we had 3 bad team's on the schedule doesn't make us any less of a football team either. Looking at your schedule you had a few cupcakes as well. But were not attacking those are we.

I think you might also be forgetting the 3-7 Polk and 2-8 Wartburg...and there's the 5-5 Sequatch.  Everybody has a cupcake or two. We're not here to stick our finger in cupcakes though. It is all about how two teams match up, not necessarily who they have played. Trust me... HV is looking at Meigs 11-0 record as if you all played Alcoa, Maryville and Fulton. Teams who you have played does not take away from you athletic ability as a team. Meigs is solid and well balanced on both sides of the ball; can't help who you play. I'm HV to the core but we're in for a battle and we see it with eyes wide open.  Good luck to us both. Have heard nothing but good about Meigs and their fan base. 

1 hour ago, TigerNation said:

So i guess we're just trying to fill up everyone's bulletin board this week? HV will be the best team Meigs has played and it isn't going to do ourselves a lot of good to worry about #4 from Rockwood this week.

I agree about worrying about no.4 ,I was only stating my opinion on why he didn't play the second half of the RW game ,just my thoughts,not saying that was the real reason,no doubt we're in for a Battle

31 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Will be a low scoring game in sure. I highly doubt anyone is overlooking anyone in this game. That being said let's leave it to the sirs on the field on Friday night in pads. On a side note looks to be 41° about at game start.  Will be a cold one.

Absolutely!  I'll be the HV dad pacing behind the end-zone praying my young'n gets a foot into one!

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Will be a low scoring game in sure. I highly doubt anyone is overlooking anyone in this game. That being said let's leave it to the sirs on the field on Friday night in pads. On a side note looks to be 41° about at game start.  Will be a cold one.

I disagree. Meigs scores 40