Happy Valley at Meigs County

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

You guys are the only team from up there that had the players to compete.Most of the teams up there are over rated because of the other teams they HAVE to play.

I try to tell our boys that lol.. don't let others have a chance to say you're over rated.. be consistent, work hard, and shut people up with your play, regardless of who we play. 

I believe we can make it back to that point.. just have to learn to lay in the weight room and have discipline... like I said you have to have a HEART to want to do that. 

I know our sophomores and juniors have a sour taste in their mouths.. cause they're already putting in work. "45-14" makes you feel that way. 

In the end Happy Valley really was a good team. Alot of players from their side were good athletes. But,  Meigs defense is really better then what most people give us credit for. And our offense is one missed tackle away from a large gain or touchdown on most plays. It was a fun game to watch 

12 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

In the end Happy Valley really was a good team. Alot of players from their side were good athletes. But,  Meigs defense is really better then what most people give us credit for. And our offense is one missed tackle away from a large gain or touchdown on most plays. It was a fun game to watch 

Wish I could have made it 

38 minutes ago, AAFEVER said:

Why? Cause Meigs won? CMON if you watched the game you would have seen what happened. The HV coaching staff took all momentum away from their team. Would have been a little different if they had just coached the game. Meigs still wins but might have been a little closer. The difference in the game was Meigs #46. What a differnce he made, GREAT player.  Just not very classy there at the end. HV has alot of good players. #10, and #44 are fighters. Good luck tigers.

I was rooting for Meigs. I met that #46 at the Cleveland/Maryville game, very good player. He's a head hunter. Just thought it was poorly officiated, regardless of who won. 

First I like to say is Congrats to Meigs. One heck of a team and was so awesome  to watch. HV never got  momentum going because every thing that could go wrong, went wrong. Why? Because those boys can play. Will say that HV coaches, players and fans never once doubted what we were in for. I was lucky enough to sit beside a Meigs fan that sat on visitor side (#6 is his boy) and such a great and respectful man. With that said he said he hoped that those refs never come back so it wasn’t just because Meigs won. They were garbage and i hope NO team gets them. They were confused about everything Because they were more concerned on what was going on the sidelines than the boys on the field. The refs did NOT win this game for Meigs, they just tore HV apart. Our coaches are some of the greatest respectful men you could know, they are not what the stripes made them out to be. A simple question doesn’t deserve a flag. Tigers good luck for the rest of the season, you guys are a good bunch!

36 minutes ago, CoachWife22 said:

First I like to say is Congrats to Meigs. One heck of a team and was so awesome  to watch. HV never got  momentum going because every thing that could go wrong, went wrong. Why? Because those boys can play. Will say that HV coaches, players and fans never once doubted what we were in for. I was lucky enough to sit beside a Meigs fan that sat on visitor side (#6 is his boy) and such a great and respectful man. With that said he said he hoped that those refs never come back so it wasn’t just because Meigs won. They were garbage and i hope NO team gets them. They were confused about everything Because they were more concerned on what was going on the sidelines than the boys on the field. The refs did NOT win this game for Meigs, they just tore HV apart. Our coaches are some of the greatest respectful men you could know, they are not what the stripes made them out to be. A simple question doesn’t deserve a flag. Tigers good luck for the rest of the season, you guys are a good bunch!

Coaches wife and refs were "GARBAGE"???LMBO.