Happy Valley at Meigs County

7 minutes ago, THE KING said:

HV is not an offensive juggernaut.  In their loss to jc, they only gave up 70+ yards. They didn't give up much to north either.  The only team to really penetrate them was grace.  HV's problems have been injuries to key players and coming unglued on offensive execution.  

QB was injured in GCA game, but returned the following week, correct? Was there another injury? 

Believe me, I understand one injury can be destruction better than anyone on here.

23 hours ago, Horn1 said:

This will the toughest test for Meigs as well.  Who have they played.   Hv when health is one good football team,  speed, huge line, and more speed.  Maybe biggest weaknees is qb doesn't throw as well.  Qb is a really good athlete and wants to run anyway.  Lb is special as well.  Hv want be scared or imtimnaded at all.  They will have a great chance to win.  They have made some goof teams look really bad.  Go warriors 

Great to have support from Mountain City brother!  I've watched the film on Meigs in three or four games. Very disciplined team on both sides of the ball. 2 pt conv. methods are great to watch. Looking forward to the match up. 

Edited by Kickersdad