Happy Valley at Meigs County

16 hours ago, nakedbootlegger said:

What do they do for 2 pnt conversion?

They have different sets. They will offset the line to the left, line up the center, qb and tailback in the middle and set a wr to the right. Qb run, handoff to rb or dump it to wr once D commits. Or....they set up for PAT and direct snap to kicker who throws it over the top. 

Since I was corrected last week, I like the Meigs County Golden Eagles/Cherokees/Warriors/Mustangs/Tigers big again this week.  Close at half, but Meigs will pull away late.  Meigs has a great combination of physicality and speed that Happy Valley will not be able to keep up with.  Meigs likes to score in bunches.

Meigs -- 42

Happy Valley -- 15

31 minutes ago, Weasel0 said:

Since I was corrected last week, I like the Meigs County Golden Eagles/Cherokees/Warriors/Mustangs/Tigers big again this week.  Close at half, but Meigs will pull away late.  Meigs has a great combination of physicality and speed that Happy Valley will not be able to keep up with.  Meigs likes to score in bunches.

Meigs -- 42

Happy Valley -- 15

As good as everyone says Happey Valleys defense is, I would imagine that would be a tall feat. Although being a Meigs fan I'd love for it to happen that way.