Round 2- Adamsville @ Peabody

TPeabodyGT

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 10:05 PM, TPeabodyGT said:

Well, here we are.  I know they say it’s hard to beat a good team twice, but it’s not impossible. This will be a good rematch between 2 good teams. I’m going to go with my Tide Men on this one! ROLLLL TIDE! 

Well there is a bit to debate there you did say "good team" lol !

4 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Alright ,We all know these teams are physical! We know these teams have speed! We know they have talented QB's!!!What is the question IMO  is can PHS  stop the big run play and can AVILLE keep stamina in the 4th!!!!Equal talent,Equal ambition!!!!! Who enforces their will??????

Don't get how you could question Adamsvilles stamina? They have as many dressed out as 4 A schools!!!!????

1 minute ago, Goldentidefanatic said:

Well there is a bit to debate there you did say "good team" lol !

I sure did!  I’m thinking our Tide Men have this if they limit mistakes and turn overs. There’s something about Peabody in the playoffs. They pull off some big wins even if it’s a come back in the 2nd half.  I think our boys conditioning is excellent. They don’t quit, and they keep fighting! 

5 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Walter Kilzer will be rockin !!!! Got our signs being made ,the horns will be loud !!!We are gonna send the Baby Bird  fans home well feed!!!!! These are 2 great fan bases!! PHS is a tiny 2A school compared to THA VILLE but we will show up

I dont think  after Friday there will be any doubt that PHS is better!!!!

1 minute ago, TPeabodyGT said:

I sure did!  I’m thinking our Tide Men have this if they limit mistakes and turn overs. There’s something about Peabody in the playoffs. They pull off some big wins even if it’s a come back in the 2nd half.  I think our boys conditioning is excellent. They don’t quit, and they keep fighting! 

Gotcha its a little spar at a old friend of mine that's a Cardinals fan is all!!They are a quality victory for our Tide in round 2!!

4 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

PHS is primed and ready for another deep run!!! Lets take it one "W" at a time !!!!! Our conditioning IMO is why we have beat AVILLE in 2014 as well as 2017 once!!!!

6 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

PHS is primed and ready for another deep run!!! Lets take it one "W" at a time !!!!! Our conditioning IMO is why we have beat AVILLE in 2014 as well as 2017 once!!!!

Man I'm not saying you guys don't have great conditioning but when I watched the Ville play UC they was "skinny pedal to the metal" in that game they never let up. I didn't have the privilege of watching the first match this yr between you two but I will say that I think the Ville has pretty good conditioning. They got a big squad and that helps tremendously! J/s

12 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Adamsville when clicking, is characterized by relentless physical football with speed. They are clicking at the right time. If they play Waverly in the semis I am going to do everything I can to get to that one. 

The answer  to  your  question  are  in  three  words .( If they play)  ROLLL  TIDE !!!!!!!!!