Giles County at Fairview Rd 2 Reunion

Swarm

Fairview has never gotten over the hump against Giles, I don’t think. Maybe this can be the year? The series always produced good football games. I still believe competing with Giles those few years helped in elevating our program. Like Swarm says...Iron sharpens Iron. I think we counted 23 fans on the Stratford side last night. It’ll be an awesome atmosphere in Fairview with the Bobcat Nation making the haul to fill those bleachers. To say I’m jacked about this game would be an understatement.

Edited by Jacketman89

54 minutes ago, Jacketman89 said:

Fairview has never gotten over the hump against Giles, I don’t think. Maybe this can be the year? The series always produced good football games. I still believe competing with Giles those few years helped in elevating our program. 

This definitely can be the year. Ol Coach Hughes and staff have came a long ways since those days. I look for it to be a back and forth game though. Like most of the last year's we were in a region together. 

Edited by Swarm