Giles County at Fairview Rd 2 Reunion

Swarm

17 hours ago, Nighthawk16 said:

Fairviews best players are kids that don't even live in Fairview. 2 live in Hickman county and the Mr football candidates parents faked a divorce so he could play there with his boys.

Well it's like this if you have anything  to say about me and my family come talk to me face  to face. If you want check you can go to Chatham county  court house and see if it is legit. Don't run your mouth if you don't know what your talking about. If you want to talk about it tonight  come talk to me i will be in all blue sweat suit. So don't hide behind coach t message board

Edited by GregJames55

This thread has took off. Giles will have the best player on the field but not sure about the best team. 

I know about the James situation. It looks very deceitful from the outside looking in. I'm not involved but I know what I've heard. 

I haven't heard about the 2 players that live in Hickman county. Do they actually live there or is this just more coach t gossip? 

17 minutes ago, buckeyeball said:

This thread has took off. Giles will have the best player on the field but not sure about the best team. 

I know about the James situation. It looks very deceitful from the outside looking in. I'm not involved but I know what I've heard. 

I haven't heard about the 2 players that live in Hickman county. Do they actually live there or is this just more coach t gossip? 

Don't believe  everything  you hear

Greg, you must expect folks from Pleasant View to have their doubts on what happened after things your son said in the off-season. Then leaving 2 weeks before the season started. Just looks very bad. As an adult you can hopefully see that. Being angry and challenging someone to meet you at a football game just makes things worse. 

1 hour ago, GregJames55 said:

Well it's like this if you have anything  to say about me and my family come talk to me face  to face. If you want check you can go to Chatham county  court house and see if it is legit. Don't run your mouth if you don't know what your talking about. If you want to talk about it tonight  come talk to me i will be in all blue sweat suit. So don't hide behind coach t message board

Somebody is feeling guilty

19 minutes ago, buckeyeball said:

Greg, you must expect folks from Pleasant View to have their doubts on what happened after things your son said in the off-season. Then leaving 2 weeks before the season started. Just looks very bad. As an adult you can hopefully see that. Being angry and challenging someone to meet you at a football game just makes things worse. 

If you want to talk about it be a man and come talk if they are so worried. don't put false information out there if you don't know the facts. A real Coach or man don't gossip like little women get facts shoe me facts

13 minutes ago, GregJames55 said:

If you want to talk about it be a man and come talk if they are so worried. don't put false information out there if you don't know the facts. A real Coach or man don't gossip like little women get facts shoe me facts

I didn't bring this topic up but you could've let it die by not replying. You chose to keep it going.  I stated facts earlier. Your son told his teammates that he was transferring to Strafford or Fairview in the off-season. He decided to stay at Sycamore for his final year. Goes on vacation with Fairview players in the summer. He then transfers to Fairview. Those Greg are facts. 

Everything may be on the up and up. That's why I said it did not look good from the outside looking in. If that angers you this much maybe you should not get on here as much. 

6 minutes ago, buckeyeball said:

I didn't bring this topic up but you could've let it die by not replying. You chose to keep it going.  I stated facts earlier. Your son told his teammates that he was transferring to Strafford or Fairview in the off-season. He decided to stay at Sycamore for his final year. Goes on vacation with Fairview players in the summer. He then transfers to Fairview. Those Greg are facts. 

Everything may be on the up and up. That's why I said it did not look good from the outside looking in. If that angers you this much maybe you should not get on here as much. 

Anger where did that come from all I said was come talk to me about it so you can get your facts together you know people can lie about this and lie about that, but before you make judgement get your information  strait from the horses mouth don't go what others  say get it from the source. If you want to talk about it call me you have my number. Otherwise  keep my family name out your mouth