Giles County at Fairview Rd 2 Reunion

Swarm

Just now, arshad221 said:

They just don't know pearl about to blow them out they don't win much in Fairview, same team that had players from ensworth on their team and still couldn't win anything Lol!

That was one.player who was from Fairview and played at Fairview middle. If I'm correct we still won the district over you even though yall beat us by 1 pt. On one play. Also yall were 4A while we were 3A. 1 pt. Haha. Your smack is irrelevant. Welcome to the same classification. 

Just now, Slim88 said:

That was one.player who was from Fairview and played at Fairview middle. If I'm correct we still won the district over you even though yall beat us by 1 pt. On one play. Also yall were 4A while we were 3A. 1 pt. Haha. Your smack is irrelevant. Welcome to the same classification. 

Have y'all won anything? As you can see I haven't posted in forever I just hate when people brag that haven't won anything lol! Pearl will blow your team out next week so this conversation is irrelevant.

1 minute ago, arshad221 said:

Have y'all won anything? As you can see I haven't posted in forever I just hate when people brag that haven't won anything lol! Pearl will blow your team out next week so this conversation is irrelevant.

You won state one time like 8 years ago with Bo wallace. Won anything since then.? This is now. Not 8-10 years ago. 

Edited by Slim88

6 minutes ago, arshad221 said:

This conversation is irrelevant I want this same energy when y'all lose next week. Have a goodnight.

If you haven' noticed I've posted maybe 3 times this year when I was an avid poster years ago. I didn't have this energy. I honestly believed Fairview would lose this game because in the past they haven't been able to cover the pass. The guys with the energy are the ssme.guys that use to jab back and forth between old man giles and the legends. Been a long time since Fairview has had a thread on here that meant something. Don' let the few get you riled up. Trust me we love playing giles. It' always competitive.

Edited by Slim88

52 minutes ago, Slim88 said:

You won state one time like 8 years ago with Bo wallace. Won anything since then.? This is now. Not 8-10 years ago. 

State runner up about three years ago.Congratulations Fairview for getting over the Giles Co. hump.Your basketball season starts next Saturday.Your atmosphere was electric tonight and you all have a good team.But those helmets are terrible.Your old helmets with a bigger yellow jacket on it with the uniforms you have now would look good.Good luck next week

On 11/9/2017 at 8:31 PM, 1323 said:

The only way you are holding Giles to 10 points tomorrow night is if Seattle ‘s secondary is flying after they get through with Arizona tonight! 

Giles County scored 6 tonight and Richard Sherman nor Kam Chancellor were anywhere to be found in the Fairview secondary.  

Ziegler's injury was a major key to the game but Giles County really struggled to move the football and get their usual "chunk plays" against Fairview's defense.  

Everyone assumed thay just because Stratford had success throwing it against Fairview's defense that Giles would also. That was far from the case this evening.