Giles County at Fairview Rd 2 Reunion

Swarm

16 hours ago, buckeyeball said:

This thread has took off. Giles will have the best player on the field but not sure about the best team. 

I know about the James situation. It looks very deceitful from the outside looking in. I'm not involved but I know what I've heard. 

I haven't heard about the 2 players that live in Hickman county. Do they actually live there or is this just more coach t gossip? 

This is coach t gossip. They live inside the city of Fairview, but it's close to the county's line.  The have a nice home on a farm there. It's legit.

Fairview was just simply the better football team.  Their loss to Page is flawed because of the absence of Darius James.  Their loss at Waverly is one of those 50/50 type of games that if the teams played 10 teams each team could beat the other on any occasion.  The Ravenwood loss was a highly competitive game against a large school power.  They crushed everyone in the region.  They crushed a solid Greenbrier team.  They crushed Giles County.  

On 11/9/2017 at 8:40 PM, 1323 said:

Not  quite! It should be a interesting match up. Your mr. football finalist against ours! Everyone knows this kid should have been a finalist! Maybe it’s the fire we needed to prevail in this matchup.

Fairview's Mr. Football Finalist certainly won the statistical battle.  Giles County's Mr. Football hopeful came out sharp on the opening series and from then on he struggled mightily.  

On 11/11/2017 at 0:37 AM, howdoitknow said:

Giles County scored 6 tonight and Richard Sherman nor Kam Chancellor were anywhere to be found in the Fairview secondary.  

Ziegler's injury was a major key to the game but Giles County really struggled to move the football and get their usual "chunk plays" against Fairview's defense.  

Everyone assumed thay just because Stratford had success throwing it against Fairview's defense that Giles would also. That was far from the case this evening.

Where those hot takes tonight?