Giles County at Fairview Rd 2 Reunion

Swarm

On 11/4/2017 at 11:01 AM, howdoitknow said:

This one is going to be a battle.  Both teams have solid players and are well coached.  Fairview's football field has taken a butchering the last two weeks with the rain combined with all of the games having been played on it.  

You aren’t kidding on the field. It’s taken a beating the last two weeks. The creeks and rivers are out of their banks now, and more rain today and tomorrow. Thurs and Friday look clear and cool. Maybe it’ll dry up some those two days. 

8 minutes ago, buckeyeball said:

yeah I didn't expect them to come out in the gun and throw it so much. They had open guys. A few drops and a few missed throws. A lot better game than I thought it would be.

If I'm not mistaken the new coach during the first couple of games had them in the spread offense but ended up switching back to what  the old coach Fitzgerald ran.

On 11/5/2017 at 9:29 PM, Swarm said:

You ain't got no faith in us! :D

Maybe we'll earn your respect Friday night. 

Hey I got faith in ya'll  bit normally dont go against the region unless its obvious but i rather play y'all. We Slick got a bone to pick with yall.

Edited by FBfan26

45 minutes ago, buckeyeball said:

yeah I didn't expect them to come out in the gun and throw it so much. They had open guys. A few drops and a few missed throws. A lot better game than I thought it would be.

Like I said in the Fairview/Stratford thread, I knew it would be a tough game/trap game. Honestly, from an athletic, size, and overall speed standpoint Stratford should dominate Fairview in every phase of the game. Discipline and a grind it out game plan won it for Fairview. I would have liked to have seen a few field goal attempts to add to the cushion but I'm sure Hughes had his reasons for continuing to go for it on 4th down in the red zone. 

1 hour ago, Swarm said:

Oh Yeah? Do tell. Did Fairview dis Pearl or something? I don't think they've ever played have they? I think we were going to scrimmage last year but it got cancelled. 

Nothing about a scrimmage or game but trust me if pc and you guys win you will hear it next week.