Whitwell @ Gordonsville

TigerfootballFan

15 minutes ago, ImaSavage said:

I think there might be 2 faster then him on his own team..... lol.  

Clay county had a bit of success early on throwing the ball, but Whitwell adjusted and stopped that quick.   

We have some speed at Whitwell for sure. Defense always seems to find a way to adjust. Offense played great last night. I think Whitwell wins this one and sets up round 3 rematch.

17 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

We have some speed at Whitwell for sure. Defense always seems to find a way to adjust. Offense played great last night. I think Whitwell wins this one and sets up round 3 rematch.

Same here, Whitwell is playing angry right now, this one will be over at the half like last night ...

43 minutes ago, ImaSavage said:

I think there might be 2 faster then him on his own team..... lol.  

Clay county had a bit of success early on throwing the ball, but Whitwell adjusted and stopped that quick.   

Who is faster than him? Not Petty or Wingo to the eye test. I know how fast Warner is as well. If you have two faster than Trace then you need to showcase him.

3 minutes ago, powerp said:

Who is faster than him? Not Petty or Wingo to the eye test. I know how fast Warner is as well. If you have two faster than Trace then you need to showcase him.

Rofl get your eyes checked then.   Condra is quicker, Wingo an Petty have higher top end speed.     Petty and Wingo have deceptive speed , real long strides they don’t look as fast as they are, I watched Wingo run a 4.5 at  a UT camp Petty is similar.     Regardless all three are stud backs.

Edited by ImaSavage

40 minutes ago, ImaSavage said:

Rofl get your eyes checked then.   Condra is quicker, Wingo an Petty have higher top end speed.     Petty and Wingo have deceptive speed , real long strides they don’t look as fast as they are, I watched Wingo run a 4.5 at  a UT camp Petty is similar.     Regardless all three are stud backs.

My eyes are just fine. Call it like I see it.

1 hour ago, ImaSavage said:

If Wingo runs a 4.5, then the Condra kid runs a 4.4. I've seen all three run and the Condra kid is faster and quicker than Wingo or Petty. Whitwell has three good backs that can contribute at any time. That's a plus for a single A team.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Justafan6980 said:

If Wingo runs a 4.5, then the Condra kid runs a 4.4. I've seen all three run and the Condra kid is faster and quicker than Wingo or Petty. Whitwell has three good backs that can contribute at any time. That's a plus for a single A team.

Quicker, yes, top line speed no.   They’re all 3 fast, I believe the 2 with the longer stride would be a step or two faster.     

Edited by ImaSavage

19 minutes ago, ImaSavage said:

Quicker, yes, top line speed no.   They’re all 3 fast, I believe the 2 with the longer stride would be a step or two faster.     

Have you seen all 3 lined up together and raced each other. Just curious cause your making your statement just on a stride difference. They're 3 good backs and can contribute in their on way but if I was a betting man I'd take the Condra kid by 2-3 strides in his favor. 

5 hours ago, ImaSavage said:

There are NO true 4.5 kids in the valley. However, Whitwell has the best collection of talent in the county. IMO, they had no excuse to lose the only game they lost.  This will be another blowout. 

42 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

There are NO true 4.5 kids in the valley. However, Whitwell has the best collection of talent in the county. IMO, they had no excuse to lose the only game they lost.  This will be another blowout. 

Bass first it was jasper is this and that and now in your opinion it's Whitwell come on man. Please Whitwell take care of business so we can get bass on to his next love affair with either greenback or Coalfield. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

First Jacob Saylors is a 4.5 kid, if he isn’t I’ll eat my crow lol.   I didn’t say he was a true 4.5 just he was hand timed at a UT camp as a 4.5, it happened that’s a fact , likely a 4.6 kid.   Which is very fast for high school ball. Petty and Josh both have deceptive speed, their strides are long and they coast like a track sprinter.  Trace is a great back, quicker then both the others, takes a great one cut and gets upfield fast, IMO he’s the more “explosive” of the 3 currently, but if all 3 were lining up and doing a 40 yard dash, I’d put my money on 31 or 3.  

Theres a a difference in being quick and having speed.  

2 hours ago, Justafan6980 said:

Have you seen all 3 lined up together and raced each other. Just curious cause your making your statement just on a stride difference. They're 3 good backs and can contribute in their on way but if I was a betting man I'd take the Condra kid by 2-3 strides in his favor. 

Someone who has is in a similar fashion is in my living room right now watching CFB with me, we’ve been talking about.   Im serious I’d take that bet in a heartbeat, it’s not a knock on Condra , arugably he’s the best RB in valley right now.  

Edited by ImaSavage