Webb at CPA (Quarterfinals)

Spartan4Life

absolutley einstein like breakdown of the TSSAA's top Co-opin model by Saw.....he cooked our LB's and DB's last year at the big dance with those cutbacks....plus we had an allstar that got shy statrted dodgin him back there.....sure hate to b missin this one....was really runnin elbows with them Presbyterians in the statnds....will hope get back to find it on a feed sumwhere

...absolutley genious

Booger just sayin 00020414.gif

1 hour ago, Booger said:

absolutley einstein like breakdown of the TSSAA's top Co-opin model by Saw.....he cooked our LB's and DB's last year at the big dance with those cutbacks....plus we had an allstar that got shy statrted dodgin him back there.....sure hate to b missin this one....was really runnin elbows with them Presbyterians in the statnds....will hope get back to find it on a feed sumwhere

...absolutley genious

Booger just sayin 00020414.gif

Wish you could make it Booger, we’d have rolled out the purple carpet for you. 

Thanks Boog- not sure if you were serious, but .... I'm pulling for the, as you call them, Presbyterians, as well.  Have never cared for the co-opin model and while I'm sure CPA has their share of hired guns, Luzi is loaded with them.  Still don't know if my support will be enough to pull the Pres crew through, but it's what I would like to see.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chainsaw2 said:

Thanks Boog- not sure if you were serious, but .... I'm pulling for the, as you call them, Presbyterians, as well.  Have never cared for the co-opin model and while I'm sure CPA has their share of hired guns, Luzi is loaded with them.  Still don't know if my support will be enough to pull the Pres crew through, but it's what I would like to see.  

I'm pulling for CPA and FRA bigtime! :mrgreen:

15 hours ago, chainsaw2 said:

ant no Jokin Booger..

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

No love for the Lynx this week I see! I get it though, everyone likes to see some change up. First to address the co-op issue again, which I’m sure no one will listen to once again. Two years ago, Lausanne co-oped with Power Center until the TSSAA changed the rule and shut that down. Lausanne has had a co-op agreement with Bowie in every sport for a long while, as they do not offer any athletics programs. However, very few students who attend Bowie play for Lausanne in ANY sport and to my knowledge none play football. And I know for sure that even if there are 1 or 2 that play, all contributors on their team do indeed go to school there. I know ol’ Boog will continue spewing the co-opin nonsense but just wanted to try and set the record straight once again. 

Anyways, to the important matters. There is no doubt in my mind that the field will play a huge role in Friday nights game. As it’s been said already, CPA definitely has speed as well. However, they are not generally trying to make those hard cuts on a dime when running the ball. This is what has made Lausanne so special the past couple of years. They have had players able to make you miss with a couple of quick moves then make big plays. It will be hard to do that Friday night. I figure it will be pretty tough sledding for both teams. I think it’s safe to say that Lausanne has the advantage in the run game and CPA has the advantage in the pass game. I think whichever team’s “weaker” offensive attack is able to have more success will decide the winner and send one of these 2 teams to Cookeville. 

P.S. I certainly hate that this match up is taking place in the semis rather than the championship. 

Now Wilson, don't make me find an old thread from a couple years ago where you said IF Lausanne had any co-opers from PCA, they didn't play much and weren't very good.  I remember seeing one like that.  In the mean time, old #2 DE from PCA was an all stater in 2016 and dominated last years championship game with about 15 tackles including 4 or 5 sacks after not playing the whole season! Luzi's compassion for the co-opers must be mutually beneficial.

...them Brothers Love wernt no joke....especially Big Love

....that new private organization the cerebral brain trust from the T$$AA dont have to let the Co-opers swap and borrow each others facilities as much any more....its open bankin & blank check ritin time over on this side of our sport now.....them whinin PUBS and their whinin PUB round tablers got us outta their so called unfair playin field....its feast or famous now brother

Booger just sayin burger-joint-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by Booger

35 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

On a side note, what kind of shape is the field in at CPA? Kind of surprised they have not put turf down given how terribly it holds water. Visitor sidelines is an eternal mud pit.

Definitely wet as today is the first day we’ve seen the sun this week after a lot of rain. I once heard the space where the existing field now lies is too small for turf because of some soccer requirements but I really didn’t understand that. They put sand into / under the field this year but 6 straight home games and the wet season we’ve had has taken its toll. Maybe a good sunny day will help.