BA or MBA

texson

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why do you have to go and say something stupid like that? its just a useless comment... but anyways, good luck to both teams! MBA has improved alot since the beginning of the season and has seemed to turn things around, but on the other hand BA has been consistant all year round, so it think BA will pull it off pretty easily BA 38 MBA 17

Are both teams healthy going into tomorrow night?

Which team has more pressure going into this game?

Which coach has more pressure going into this game?

Congratulations to both schools! BA was expected to be here, and I applaud them for taking care of business. You MBA boys have done a great job of righting the ship and learning how to play football as a team.

Good Luck to both of you!

I am FlyBy

I agree with you gobigred. I do know that BA won't be taking this one for granted even though they are being picked to win. MBA has some dangerous weapons if not held in check by a great BA defense. BA has been oh so close the last few years and it would be great to see them go over the top.

Here's hoping BA turns it up another notch and the boys give their fans plenty of reasons for some

OH YEAHS!!!!!!!!!!

Whoever you are you shouldn't waste your time posting to a site that you don't care about the teams or the people...it shows you really don't know what you're talking about concerning life in general so therefore...get a life!!!