Bradley at DB (Round 2)

DBGRAD70

On 11/4/2017 at 7:52 PM, johndeere said:

Get on board or go back to sleep.  This team is giving it all they have, and have already out performed all expectations.  Great year going on .  Don't waste the chance to enjoy one thing in this world that is positive and exciting.

DB has performed better than my expectations.

Being at home gives them the nod this evening.

Win or lose, this has been a better season than most would have thought.

Tonight might be their last win of a good season.

2 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

To be honest,when I vote it's for the best man or woman I think will do the Job .I've just never found a Democrat running for president that I could vote for.I voted for a former democrat in Ronald Reagan .Had Somebody like our VP ran as an independent,I would have picked them over DT or HC.So for me it came down to Somebody who had supported the Clintons at one time or a straight up Clinton that I liked less then her husband.I looked at the VPs and couldn't help but look at the first lady's as well.That was the difference for me.Even though I never liked the Donald that much,I like the man he picked for VP.For God's sake ,I'd rather see our first lady on tv as Bill and Hillary Rodham Clinton any time.That said,she probably would have divorced him if she  had  won and made atleast one major supporting group within the Democratic party  very proud with her next spouse.:hungry:  Live and let live . I have no problem with "MOST" anyone's  religion,race ,sexual preferences or anyone that is different from me because I have friends and family members that I care about whatever their deal.However,some of this transgender shet or dudes saying they are and what public bathroom our wife and daughters will have to share   everywhere in the future, is just another part of why I stay as close to my old ways as I can.

Can we get back to football?