6AAA

SPA1

White Co win over McMinn Co by 2 and had 30 turnovers . Guards have got to get better or decent teams will beat us most of the time. Entire team has to pass the ball better and i think they will . We have got to get better against the press . To many good players to let the press get to them . Clarkrange will be our next test . Hope to see much improvement by then .

Warriorettes lose to Clarkrange by 17 in finals of Sonic Shoot-out . Sparta has some good players , just can't seem to handle the ball . We have to work on our passing or we will lose to a good team everytime . Turner girl best player on the floor last night . Played good defense on one their big girls , rebounded the ball well , and made no turnovers . Look for her to get more playing time .

Edited by summit
forgot something

8 hours ago, summit said:

Warriorettes lose to Clarkrange by 17 in finals of Sonic Shoot-out . Sparta has some good players , just can't seem to handle the ball . We have to work on our passing or we will lose to a good team everytime . Turner girl best player on the floor last night . Played good defense on one their big girls , rebounded the ball well , and made no turnovers . Look for her to get more playing time .

Clarkrange is a very good team and sparta will get better in time.  I know my previous post was very negative on their competition and I'm sorry for being that way,  but I just want them to play some teams to get them ready so they can win the games like the clarkrange game.  

Edited by SPA1