6AAA

SPA1

• 2 weeks later...

The schools seem stuck between a rock and a hard place, Bradley on one side (occasionally Cleveland, W valley, etc) and Murfreesboro on the other. Schools here have the same issue, Upperman, Macon etc and if they were to advance McMinn Central and now Meigs. Just have keep working toward a breakthrough.

8 hours ago, Indian said:

The schools seem stuck between a rock and a hard place, Bradley on one side (occasionally Cleveland, W valley, etc) and Murfreesboro on the other. Schools here have the same issue, Upperman, Macon etc and if they were to advance McMinn Central and now Meigs. Just have keep working toward a breakthrough.

What school do you follow?

20 hours ago, PIONEERS12 said:

It's the time of year for program evaluations.

Warren County's program is a dumpster fire! I really don't see how the coach can continue to lead or mislead this program. The previous coach was fired for his lack of district wins which was more than what this coach has won. This coach needs to go but may be to tight with the AD for that to happen. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pioneersports said:

Warren County's program is a dumpster fire! I really don't see how the coach can continue to lead or mislead this program. The previous coach was fired for his lack of district wins which was more than what this coach has won. This coach needs to go but may be to tight with the AD for that to happen. 

Warren needs a new AD as well. Coach just returned from vacation with AD's wife. WAKE UP WARREN ADMIN.

WC LP Coach understands X's and O's.   She has ZERO leadership ability as well as no idea about developing basketball talent.   She lost more talent than she retained.   She has 1 year left with the dream team she's been waiting on for 7 years.  READ THE TEA LEAVES AS THIS IS HOW IT WORKS IN WARREN CO SPORTS:   AD gets promoted to Principle....she takes AD job and washes her hands of her mediocre stint and continues to bring mediocrity to WCHS sports.    Planet earth is blue and there's nothing I can do.   

Edited by MajorTom
Idk

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, MajorTom said:

Evaluation submitted:WCLP

years 2010-2014 = 60W - 70L overall and 8-26 in District

years 2014-2018 = 50W - 74L overall and 6-32 in District.   

According to Coach T stats.   

Previous coach was fired for his lack of district wins, I guess we have a different set of standards now.