Any idea who becomes Grundys new coach?

Justmy2cents

Just now, hollowman said:

From the outside looking in, it appears that things won't change in Grundy Co., at least not for now.  I hate that for you folks because you feel like your hands are tied and at the mercy of people who have no moral compass or direction for the youth in their own community.   It sounds like those at the top of the food chain are threatened by anything that will better their educational system.

As long as they don't interfere with my monthly trips to the Pelham exit for my monthly mason jar deliveries, I'm good.

I’ve had a lot fun in Pelham with some mason jars lol

4 hours ago, dixieboyfan20 said:

The Fact that you are telling this to who? This shows how loose of a cannon you hold,Move on to who will be the next coach. You don't have to tell me how good of a dad you are, that's between you are your Children. I just showed you how it feels to have the finger pointed at you, and it doesn't feel so good huh? This was my last comment on GC, I hope they get the right fit for the school and community .

Thank you for today. I’ll see you soon and you can tell me all about it. Don’t worry I’ll bring a cop with me so you don’t have to be afraid and to prove I’m not there to fight or cause trouble. 

18 hours ago, hollowman said:

From the outside looking in, it appears that things won't change in Grundy Co., at least not for now.  I hate that for you folks because you feel like your hands are tied and at the mercy of people who have no moral compass or direction for the youth in their own community.   It sounds like those at the top of the food chain are threatened by anything that will better their educational system.

As long as they don't interfere with my monthly trips to the Pelham exit for my monthly mason jar deliveries, I'm good.

Excellent post!!!

:popcorneater::popcorneater:Who's next, what's next? I'll just keep eating my popcorn and wait. Any guesses who the next coach will be? Gruden? He's rumored for everything else. LOL. Hire someone that understands how to get the kids and fans back involved in the program. I graduated in 82 and taught for 6 years at the high school and all I can say is this is, "this is all very sad." Good luck.

The only way the dumpster fire will be put out is for the state to come in and run the school for a few years.  I really hope that the young people in Grundy County will eventually have a chance to compete academically and athletically (without all the bs that is there now) in the future.  There are good kids and good people in Grundy I hope they will have a chance to change the atmosphere surrounding everything at the present time.

2 hours ago, rebelboy121 said:

The only way the dumpster fire will be put out is for the state to come in and run the school for a few years.  I really hope that the young people in Grundy County will eventually have a chance to compete academically and athletically (without all the bs that is there now) in the future.  There are good kids and good people in Grundy I hope they will have a chance to change the atmosphere surrounding everything at the present time.

Grundy has a chance