D2 AA Upset Alert

BreadTruck28

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, inthagap said:

All are long shots, none that I would wager on. The least of the underdogs would be USJ vs BGA. 

I'll pick USJ  with 10-1 odds, or plus 17. Not that I ever wager on ballgames.

LOL... with that description it sounds like you have no experience in such!

Webbs scares me, I feel they would definitely be second to the USJ / BGA line if not tied.  

Spartan4Life needs to spill what starter is out.  Spartan4Life, say who and I’ll tell you a CPA starter out this week...

Edited by bcd

42 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

Man this is tough. Ill actually say in my option the one least likely to be an upset is FRA over Lausanne. Im not going to put the Webb game in this because I am too biased obviously. 

So of the three games Ill take USJ over BGA. But I've been saying the last two weeks ND will be in for another tough game playing GCA. 

Surely the Webb injury wasn’t what I saw in the victory formation?  That would really be sad.

48 minutes ago, bcd said:

LOL... with that description it sounds like you have no experience in such!

Webbs scares me, I feel they would definitely be second to the USJ / BGA line if not tied.  

Spartan4Life needs to spill what starter is out.  Spartan4Life, say who and I’ll tell you a CPA starter out this week...

It's a safety who actually has been out from any film you've seen. We were expecting to get him back this week but it looks like it will be another week (if we are still playing). He's a smooth athlete that brings the wood, something I think would be useful against a team like CPA. 

Who is out for you? Maybe you guys should rest some starters tom night. Maybe #4? To get ready for next week (or next year). :D

19 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

It's a safety who actually has been out from any film you've seen. We were expecting to get him back this week but it looks like it will be another week (if we are still playing). He's a smooth athlete that brings the wood, something I think would be useful against a team like CPA. 

Who is out for you? Maybe you guys should rest some starters tom night. Maybe #4? To get ready for next week (or next year). :D

A senior WR had surgery this week.   On the kneel down #15 had his foot / ankle stepped on and limping afterward. That would be a very sad injury...  I love his run that was called back right after you guys got the ball via fumble. He is definitely a special runner. 

Not sure if I'd call USJ-BGA an upset. If you swapped their schedules, they'd have the same record.

From what I've seen, USJ is a slight favorite. If I was a gambling man -- which I am -- I'd make them a three point favorite. 

I don't think either team can stop the other, but USJ is bigger and better up front.

USJ should be able to run the ball on BGA and control the clock a bit. USJ has an athletic D-line that can pressure BGA's QB. Seems like he can throw pretty on the run though, so that might backfire!

Just now, bcd said:

A senior WR had surgery this week.   On the kneel down #15 had his foot / ankle stepped on and limping afterward. That would be a very sad injury...  I love his run that was called back right after you guys got the ball via fumble. He is definitely a special runner. 

Dang. Hate to see the seniors miss out. Our guy is a a junior so he will be back next year regardless. 

It was a highlight run. Coaches were mad because the hold was 10 yards behind the play. Lets just say that offensive lineman got chewed haha. Yea he is special but has battled injuries all year after an 8th grade year with no injuries. Sometimes it goes that way. We will need him to be special to keep it close with such a solid football team in CPA. 

3 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

Dang. Hate to see the seniors miss out. Our guy is a a junior so he will be back next year regardless. 

It was a highlight run. Coaches were mad because the hold was 10 yards behind the play. Lets just say that offensive lineman got chewed haha. Yea he is special but has battled injuries all year after an 8th grade year with no injuries. Sometimes it goes that way. We will need him to be special to keep it close with such a solid football team in CPA. 

Yeah, he didn’t need any blocking on that one it seemed. I liked the Reggie Bush slow down maneuver.