District 12A

Vandychris

On 1/10/2018 at 7:20 PM, PCsupporter4life said:

Had some good games around the District. Perry County upset #5 Collinwood 56-53 and Wayne County upset #8 Summertown 63-58. Crazy start to the district schedule. But it isn't how you start, it's how you finish.

Summertown was horrible at the FT line.....Even Trotter shot below 50% at the line...Plenty of chances to win. 

22 hours ago, Vandychris said:

Summertown was horrible at the FT line.....Even Trotter shot below 50% at the line...Plenty of chances to win. 

Yall sure couldn't miss Thursday night lol but it was a good game until the Vikings had 17 turnovers and yall were just lighting it up. I still feel like this district from top to bottom is one of the best in Class A as of now from what I've seen.

8 hours ago, PCsupporter4life said:

Yall sure couldn't miss Thursday night lol but it was a good game until the Vikings had 17 turnovers and yall were just lighting it up. I still feel like this district from top to bottom is one of the best in Class A as of now from what I've seen.

I agree, it was a good game as well as the girls game was. I thought PC really struggled in the 4th with the press and that's when Summertown gained momentum and knocking down those 3's kinda blew it open. You never know what to expect in these district games, they sure are fun to watch.

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:21 AM, cbballfan said:

I agree, it was a good game as well as the girls game was. I thought PC really struggled in the 4th with the press and that's when Summertown gained momentum and knocking down those 3's kinda blew it open. You never know what to expect in these district games, they sure are fun to watch.

Yeah I totally agree. We kind of had a "deer in headlights" moment. But we still can grow from this and get better. Our girls as well played one of their better games of the season. Hopefully that will fuel them to go on a run.