District 12A

Vandychris

21 hours ago, Vandychris said:

I think Summertown gets it done at home vs Wayne Co......Didnt Cwood beat Loretto on Tuesday night or am I mistaken on that?

Not sure what was going on offensively for the cats tonight? But either way, congrats on a big win for the eagles. 

15 hours ago, Vandychris said:

What in the world happened with Loretto and PC.....that score is just WOW

Loretto went 11/ 19 from three, 2 fouls called the entire game (not joking, have the book beside me.) and Weathers had 29 and went 7/ 10 from three by himself, as well as the Vikings went 27% from the field. Just an ugly game

15 hours ago, Rings said:

PC comes to us Friday. Hope we're not overlooking them. Dangerous team. 

Seems like even back when I played we never played good against Wayne County. We always "seemed" to have a better team but we never could get it going. This year is different. Wayne County is clearly the better team and when the Vikings box out and don't give up second, third, fourth chance points, they are a good team as well. But the thing is with the Vikings, they are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get. One night they look like a top four team, the next they look like the bottom two. Three games in the district left and it looks like the 4/ 5 game Is going to be Collinwood and Perry County unless Summertown and Loretto start fading which the way Loretto played the last two nights that won't happen.