Quarterfinals: Rockwood travels to Meigs County for the rematch

1 hour ago, catchmeifyoucan said:

Meigs county should roll in this one.  They are number one in the state.  Undefeated and should feel good against a team they have already beat.

Just need to remind you about the 2015 games between Boyd B. and Tyner. Boyd ran over Tyner in the regular season and got upset in the 2ND round 13-7 @ Boyd(and if my memory serves me correct they were ranked #1)

So MC better not feel too good about that game. It's not the same!!

Anything can happen!

5 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Just need to remind you about the 2015 games between Boyd B. and Tyner. Boyd ran over Tyner in the regular season and got upset in the 2ND round 13-7 @ Boyd(and if my memory serves me correct they were ranked #1)

So MC better not feel too good about that game. It's not the same!!

Anything can happen!

I agree, no secret weapons left. Rockwood played great first half against Meigs first game. But they didnt play 4 quarters. Would have been a nail biter most likely if so.

I've been to every game but one. Rockwood might have played great in the first half against Meigs. But that was the worst first half I've seen Meigs play this year. Just going through the motions and just flat. And about 70 yards in penalties. In fact I think Meigs was at one point 3rd and 45 lol. Meigs will roll in this game. Rockwood doesn't match up well against Meigs. To much speed and to much depth. If it's close at the half Meigs will pull away in the second half. When you just have one player going both ways it's a huge advantage.

19 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I've been to every game but one. Rockwood might have played great in the first half against Meigs. But that was the worst first half I've seen Meigs play this year. Just going through the motions and just flat. And about 70 yards in penalties. In fact I think Meigs was at one point 3rd and 45 lol. Meigs will roll in this game. Rockwood doesn't match up well against Meigs. To much speed and to much depth. If it's close at the half Meigs will pull away in the second half. When you just have one player going both ways it's a huge advantage.

Also been to every game but one, 5 onside kicks back to back allowed us to pull away that game we got 4 of them back. Aaron had 7 touchdowns that game. It was a different Meigs team after halftime. And Rockwood didn't show up after half time. I don't doubt Meigs will win again this game.. But I am saying Rockwood is also a decent football team that if they show up four quarters would be a better game than we have had the last 2 playoff games.

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Also been to every game but one, 5 onside kicks back to back allowed us to pull away that game we got 4 of them back. Aaron had 7 touchdowns that game. It was a different Meigs team after halftime. And Rockwood didn't show up after half time. I don't doubt Meigs will win again this game.. But I am saying Rockwood is also a decent football team that if they show up four quarters would be a better game than we have had the last 2 playoff games.

You mean the 5 accidental onside kicks lol.