Huntingdon at Cornersville

ZEBRA35

17 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

44 was a very good player. He took a beating all night but never quit. I applaud his effort. I am glad our dogs won but everyone knows that game could have went either way. We looked good the first half and Huntingdon looked good the second half. Our defense made that stand and forced the TO proved to be the shot in the arm we needed. It was a game neither team deserved to lose but that's why you play them. True some of their fans was expecting a big win but most of the ones I spoke with after the game tipped their hat to our grit and performance. We still have some things to improve on this week though and I'm sure coaches will work on it. This is my last post on this topic since the game is over and it was a very good game to see but it's water under the bridge now. Time to move forward. 

That would have been a great response from the Hungtingdon fans saying the referees gave the game to the Bulldogs. Very true.

35 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Did the Hunt qb play this whole game or did he get hurt?.Not taking away from Cornersville but I saw someone post on Facebook to a LC players mom that he got hurt but I havent heard or read that on here.If not true,I want to post on her site thst isnt true

He played the whole game 

On November 23, 2017 at 4:14 PM, mrbigster said:

Did the Hunt qb play this whole game or did he get hurt?.Not taking away from Cornersville but I saw someone post on Facebook to a LC players mom that he got hurt but I havent heard or read that on here.If not true,I want to post on her site thst isnt true

Played the second half with concussion. Still wasn't cleared to play basketball Tuesday night. Took some big time hits.

1 hour ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Powerp I watched the film between these 2 and Cornersville just beat them. Huntingdon was not as advertised.

Huntingdon was the best team in 1a, 2a and the best in 3a besides Alcoa. The last 2 games that Huntingdon played this year someone closed the playbook and lost faith in the players.