#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

Just now, MAVERICK1995 said:

Big game with two Mr.Football finalists. #1 vs. #2 AC got to clean up some stuff they left alot of points on the feild.

Greeneville thrives on other teams mistakes and have very good returners and are a threat to score on every return. 

Gteeneville kicks in the end zone 98% of the time. This could easily be an offensive showdown but I think it could possibly be the opposite. I see Greeneville run game going and opening the pass up. 

Becareful what you ask for Ac 

Just now, DevilMan03 said:

Greeneville thrives on other teams mistakes and have very good returners and are a threat to score on every return. 

Gteeneville kicks in the end zone 98% of the time. This could easily be an offensive showdown but I think it could possibly be the opposite. I see Greeneville run game going and opening the pass up. 

Becareful what you ask for Ac 

Greeneville's advantage is their defense.

The biggest question I would have ask 4 hours ago if I'd known this would be the matchup is this.Will there be a combined 150 next week.I would have thought it possible but now that AC won by a nice amount over Betsy,I'll just say 75.Before folks start talking this defense or that,I'm not talking about points,I'm talking about pages for this thread.:thumb:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MavDad67 said:

Hey DevilMan03, what was that crap you were talking a few weeks ago about Anderson County losing to Elizabethton? Seems like you don’t have a clue what you are talking about. Next week we have a pretty good shot at winning. The Herd is coming to Greenville

Greeneville is no Betsy. Your forgetting Greeneville beat Betsy as well. 

Greeneville has athletes all over the field and will impose their will on Ac just like lastyear