#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

3 minutes ago, DeeJay32 said:

Unfortunately, i could not be there so had to listen to the game.  Did Gville change defensive scheme or coverage in the second half?  Also, it sounded like AC receivers dropped a lot of passes tonight?  Is that normal for them or uncharacteristic?

Nope bout typical on a Friday night in the fall from people from Anderson co lines dropping passes

31 minutes ago, DeeJay32 said:

Before it even starts, I would ask all my fellow Gville supporters to not come on here talking junk.  Nearly everyone underestimated AC all week, and AC might've deserved to win that game.  Tough pill to swallow.  

i have not been on here in a while but after witnessing the clASSless fan from AC coming up to a GHS player in the parking lot walking up to the game and asking him why are you still here you need to go ahead and leave cause your getting ready to get your A** kicked that was the most disgusting thing for a so called fan to call out a kid of the oppisite team i know there are some on both sides but dont pick on the kids hope all ac fans aint that way , Go Devils you deserve the win i wont get into the pitiful calling of the game ..............

I have no dog in the fight, but have had to read you running that mouth on the 4A board all year. Regardless what you say, you know you were lucky to get out of there tonight. You, and all of Gville, underestimate the AC team, but you’re not man enough to admit it. Sounds like the Martin kid was injured, and if that wouldn’t have happened, you’d be eating crow for thanksgiving.