#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

1 minute ago, MavDad67 said:

They may try, you also forget the diarrhea of the mouth that you had a couple of weeks ago and also in the last few days where you said that Betsy was gonna beat us, guess you kinda underestimated us. Maybe you should know what you are talking about before you post it!

Greeneville is going to beat Ac. I know that for sure. Just like the past two years with the same Mavs team. 93-18

You are right about one thing though, it is the same team as the previous two years, but what you fail to realize is this, as with most young men, when they work hard and practice hard, they get better. Let me give you a little background on these boys, in middle school, the first two years they played well but, their third year, they dominated, went undefeated and won the championship, half of the wins were by forfeit because the other teams were afraid to play them and yes they games that they were able to play were high scoring games just like you have seen this season. I will leave you with this, GET READY!!!

Agree!  A wins is a win!   This should be one of the best games of the year!  AC & Greene.  Man I can't wait!    There's nothing like high school football and it's a privilege to be able to be a part of it.  At this point any team who has made it this far is a great team and deserve recognition and respect!   

Edited by Romansfive8