Springfield @ Jackson Southside RD 3

brian2000

Congrats to Springfield. Sounds like SSHS gave you guys eveything you wanted. 

Springfield, Im sorry to tell you but you have matchup with Haywood County next Friday and well it is not going to end well for you... Haywood is best team in W.TN and you guys are about to see a buzz saw. Haywood is nasty on all levels and I am not a fan of Haywood but Coach Fin has his kids ready to rubble. Good luck to you guys next Friday. 

42 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Congrats to Springfield. Sounds like SSHS gave you guys eveything you wanted. 

Springfield, Im sorry to tell you but you have matchup with Haywood County next Friday and well it is not going to end well for you... Haywood is best team in W.TN and you guys are about to see a buzz saw. Haywood is nasty on all levels and I am not a fan of Haywood but Coach Fin has his kids ready to rubble. Good luck to you guys next Friday. 

So I guess Springfield should just call it a season then, is what you're inferring. Well sorry to inform you hoss but they ain't playing in West Tennessee, y'all got to come east of the river this round. Go Jackets!