• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

thenextone

NCS @ FC

I don’t know who wins, but I’ll be at the game on Friday. This friendship team is possibly the best friendship team we’ve ever had, and we’ve had some good ones. 

Not sure who wins both team have a great running back average lines. Nether can throw well. They kinda mirror one another. I give the edge to NCS played a tuffer schedule. 

NCS 35 to 14, Unless, we start using the funky play calling we have seen all year. If so, it could be 35 14 the other way.

Edited by carguy59

1 hour ago, TigerFan76 said:

FC by 14. FC gets it done in the trenches! 

It will take a better passing team than FC to beat NCS by 14 in my opinion. Looking forward to a great game. Love to hear some of the old FC guys chime in on the best team ever comment. FC's had some pretty good teams. I'd say the best one ever would walk through these playoffs, just as Nashville Christians 2015 squad would have. Again, just my opinion.

31 minutes ago, bigb31072 said:

It will take a better passing team than FC to beat NCS by 14 in my opinion. Looking forward to a great game. Love to hear some of the old FC guys chime in on the best team ever comment. FC's had some pretty good teams. I'd say the best one ever would walk through these playoffs, just as Nashville Christians 2015 squad would have. Again, just my opinion.

This FCA team has some talent, but would not be in my top five of all time FCA teams. Would probably get mercy ruled by a couple of them.

3 hours ago, TigerFan76 said:

FC by 14. FC gets it done in the trenches! 

NCS has played the toughest schedule in DII-A. It  pretty funny that people are saying this game, of all games will be more than touchdown.  I give the edge to NCS but only by a score. FC won't beat themselves by play calling. Both lines will make some plays but I think that is a wash. Lawless has played out of his mind the last 3 weeks. Can' wait until Friday 

The FC 2011 team was fun to watch.  Filled with studs on both sides of the ball.  A complete team from the start to finish.  Great kicker and punter.  Dominant Oline and total team speed.  The 2012 team won state again but with a much more balanced attack with a QB that could scramble and throw.  Again with great team speed and dominant OLine.  Multiple running backs on both teams.

This years team is just different.  They are a complete team.  They play gritty and have moxy. They play with a purpose and for one another.  They will not quit.  They believe.  

They will be prepared for this game.  

6 minutes ago, GoldTrident said:

The FC 2011 team was fun to watch.  Filled with studs on both sides of the ball.  A complete team from the start to finish.  Great kicker and punter.  Dominant Oline and total team speed.  The 2012 team won state again but with a much more balanced attack with a QB that could scramble and throw.  Again with great team speed and dominant OLine.  Multiple running backs on both teams.

This years team is just different.  They are a complete team.  They play gritty and have moxy. They play with a purpose and for one another.  They will not quit.  They believe.  

Well said, they play for each other. 

30 minutes ago, GoldTrident said:

I couldn’t agree more ! After watching FC in person and watching what I could of NCS, FC gets it done in the trenches. FC has that GATA attitude. 

Edited by TigerFan76