Tornadoes host the Tide R#3

fallguy17

Alright GOLDEN faithful here we go !!!!!!!!!!!! UC will do their thing and run power ball, PHS  will have their QB this time and will test the pass D!!! This will not be a game that will be given away!!! We have both had butterfingers with the rock of late!!!! This will be the highest viewed  thread on the T,this will be the game heard round the state, this will be the New Kids On The Block in  2A!!!!War Memorial  is beautiful and will be packed!!!The Bands will be Stellar!!!! I mean what else can you want besides a knock down drag out game? Well your gonna get it!!!!!!! Don't think for a moment these teams like each other one iota "RESPECT " yep, like never!!!! I have roots in these communities and can say shut the towns down Friday and get ready for Tide and Tornadoes to shake rural West Tn!!!!!!!!! If your football blood aint pumping and you aint feeling it in your finger tips ,ya might be dead !!!!!! Hope none of my friends from other squads  feel sour from what I'm bout to say but!!!!!

THE GOLDEN TRADITIONS U.C  / P.H.S !!!!!!! YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND OR COULDNT

ROLLLLLLL  GOLDEN   TIDE

Edited by peabodypride

31 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Alright GOLDEN faithful here we go !!!!!!!!!!!! UC will do their thing and run power ball, PHS  will have their QB this time and will test the pass D!!! This will not be a game that will be given away!!! We have both had butterfingers with the rock of late!!!! This will be the highest viewed  thread on the T,this will be the game heard round the state, this will be the New Kids On The Block in  2A!!!!War Memorial  is beautiful and will be packed!!!The Bands will be Stellar!!!! I mean what else can you want besides a knock down drag out game? Well your gonna get it!!!!!!! Don't think for a moment these teams like each other one iota "RESPECT " yep, like never!!!! I have roots in these communities and can say shut the towns down Friday and get ready for Tide and Tornadoes to shake rural West Tn!!!!!!!!! If your football blood aint pumping and you aint feeling it in your finger tips ,ya might be dead !!!!!! Hope none of my friends from other squads don't feel sour from what I'm bout to say but!!!!!

THE GOLDEN TRADITIONS U.C  / P.H.S !!!!!!! YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND OR COULDNT

ROLLLLLLL  GOLDEN   TIDE

Someone made a statement earlier after Peabody and UC lost to the Ville and Mckenzie.  They said the region still belong to the original guys.....................ooops.   Those teams are great but the cream has risen to the top.  UC?PHS.  If Peabody is healthy, and the game plan is legit, Peabody wins.  Our defense is playing lights out.

9 minutes ago, allgoodlf said:

Someone made a statement earlier after Peabody and UC lost to the Ville and Mckenzie.  They said the region still belong to the original guys.....................ooops.   Those teams are great but the cream has risen to the top.  UC?PHS.  If Peabody is healthy, and the game plan is legit, Peabody wins.  Our defense is playing lights out.

Dickson came back in and looked solid late in the 4th!!!But our plan of attack needs to be Smaller quicker RB and our multiple pass weapons #1 #8 # 13 #7 and many more that can catch and fly!!!!!! That's why the Tide faithful are upset with play calls !!!!

We get it establish the run, but come on don't play not to loose ball,play to Dominate!!!!!!

42 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Dickson came back in and looked solid late in the 4th!!!But our plan of attack needs to be Smaller quicker RB and our multiple pass weapons #1 #8 # 13 #7 and many more that can catch and fly!!!!!! That's why the Tide faithful are upset with play calls !!!!

We get it establish the run, but come on don't play not to loose ball,play to Dominate!!!!!!

Got to play to win. Got to play to win............we are so capable.  One thing I can say about this coaching staff is that they work hard and I think given the opportunity, they will learn from past mistakes.  Not kicking the field goal early was clutch.  I am glad we did not have to go into overtime and lose.  It would have haunted us for years to come.  Roll Tide.  With that said, I think Jacobs and the crew are doing a good job with this team.  I am am a huge critic of sub-par coaching.  I will not cut corners.  I call it like I see it.  The McKenzie lost, the pass on the one yard line against Milan, the field goal opportunity was sub-par.  But sense then, they have made up for it.  Lets hope they have their A game on Friday...........

Edited by allgoodlf

39 minutes ago, BigSwo said:

WOW! You Peabody boys are fired up.  Must be some itch left in that stinging loss back earlier in the season.  Yep my Tornadoes picked themselves up off the ground in that game and clawed their way back into contention. So I expect another fight. 

of course !!!!We have The Golden Tornadoes next ,we know that means we  gotta  put a mistake free 4 quarters together to win!!!!!And this shoot ourselves in the foot garbage has gotta stop!!!!! Not a sting for me losing to you fellas but I cant speak for other TIDEMEN! But I have UC roots so I respect the program there a ton!!!!

2 hours ago, TitleTown21 said:

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Peabody crowd our numbers us 3 to 1.  The whole town of Union City should be ashamed for the way they have supported our boys this year.  It’s been embarrassing every Friday night 

That is certainly unlike the Union City faithful. Why isn’t anyone showing up?