Tornadoes host the Tide R#3

fallguy17

25 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

I promise you it was bad enough with the designed holds the 5 late hits ,the celebrating late hits that I don't even wanna talk about it.just watch the game on video!The holds directly in front of refs that a zebra on the other side threw a flag and then is made to pick it up,so on and so fourth ,but.I digress GL to ALL the teams left Peabody pride out till next year

I always enjoy you being on the T pride. I look forward to next year. Roll Tide 

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

Man that shocks me. They don’t allow dirty play like that. That’s what they say. They might even kick the kid out of the county. I dont Know just going by what has been told on the T

I’ve always had respect but it was bad enough last night I’ve lost respect for union city. I honestly hope Columbia Academy blows them out. 

Typical. Blowhards. All of Trenton predicting they would win by 2-3 tds. UC fans saying nothing about scores or predictions, just wanting to play hard. You can have excuses about a running back not being there, but he wasn’t playing when you were making the predictions during the week. UC defense plays till the whistle blows, the “late hits” were before the whistles- if you were at the game, you would know this, if not, then listen to the video. If you’re complaining about no calls on holding on the receivers- there wasn’t any holding - ref there watching every play and they were not shy about throwing flags for any other reasons.  

Atlas I have been wanting to say the exact thing you just so eloquently said.  I guess I was hoping that it would go away.  You Peabody people popped off all week and we just sat back and stayed out of it.  With the exception of ucdiditagain we have kept out of it after the game.  Then you made your post which is in my opinion was exactly what needed to be said.  I'm resisting the urge to fire off  another round 

1 hour ago, Atlas said:

Typical. Blowhards. All of Trenton predicting they would win by 2-3 tds. UC fans saying nothing about scores or predictions, just wanting to play hard. You can have excuses about a running back not being there, but he wasn’t playing when you were making the predictions during the week. UC defense plays till the whistle blows, the “late hits” were before the whistles- if you were at the game, you would know this, if not, then listen to the video. If you’re complaining about no calls on holding on the receivers- there wasn’t any holding - ref there watching every play and they were not shy about throwing flags for any other reasons.  

I don’t call names but Typical arrogant union city since we are blow hards. They were holding I was there I saw the holds mainly at the corners. I never predicted anything about scores go back and look. If they weren’t late hits then why did you get personal fouls on some of them ?  Is it not a late hit when someone is already down ?  There weren’t any late hits in first game so it had nothing  to do with your guys style of play.  As I said before I’m not making any excuses you guys won. I’m calling what I saw while watching. Apparently you weren’t there watching.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I don’t call names but Typical arrogant union city since we are blow hards. They were holding I was there I saw the holds mainly at the corners. I never predicted anything about scores go back and look. If they weren’t late hits then why did you get personal fouls on some of them ?  Is it not a late hit when someone is already down ?  There weren’t any late hits in first game so it had nothing  to do with your guys style of play.  As I said before I’m not making any excuses you guys won. I’m calling what I saw while watching. Apparently you weren’t there watching.  

Let me get this straight, there was a late hit, the ref called it, and you’re fussing about it. I think the players are tougher than the fans. They want to play football and you want to play powderpuff football with the girls. Football is a violent sport with collisions. Toughen up Trenton fans.  Arrogance is a sense of entitlement without the work to show for it. We call it pride and it shows. 

On 11/17/2017 at 9:26 PM, BigEdMo said:

Only reason I said Over is peabodypride hit the nail on the head early in the year. You have to be up 14 going into the 4th to win. Not saying it can’t be done though. 

There's a formula to beat UC and that is to score (well, duh) but if a team is playing UC, they have to maximize the offensive possessions. I won't necessarily say that being up 14 in the 4th quarter is a great idea (It is), but if you're up by 14 in the 4th against UC, then you're putting the Tornadoes into a passing situation. If they run it for 2-4 yards, clock will tick.

1 minute ago, TryNotToSuck said:

There's a formula to beat UC and that is to score (well, duh) but if a team is playing UC, they have to maximize the offensive possessions. I won't necessarily say that being up 14 in the 4th quarter is a great idea (It is), but if you're up by 14 in the 4th against UC, then you're putting the Tornadoes into a passing situation. If they run it for 2-4 yards, clock will tick.

That’s right. UC makes you maximize each possession. Just like in our game we were up 14 at the start then two offensive turnovers and then the wheels came off