#1 Ravenswood at #1 Cane Ridge

JohnnyRadcliff

2 hours ago, fb247 said:

It is a shame you guys are so clueless as to what is going on. You got coaches at this school that are out and out cheating. Sad thing you guys do not even know it is happening or are in denial. It is just a matter of time. When their day comes you will owe me an apology. 

What also a shame is dragging men's names through the mud without any proof given.  Like we said in college, "pictures or it didn't happen"

1 hour ago, workinprogress said:

Hillwood, Overton, glencliff, mcgavock all doing it the right way. That's four I know of for sure that aren't doing anything shady or unethical or illegal.

Hillwood ... 3-8 

Overton ...  1-9

Glencliff ... 1-9

McGavock ... 5-6

Now, what is your definition of ...

1) Shady

2) Unethical

3) Illegal

When it comes to High School Football in Tennessee?

50 minutes ago, WesHartley said:

KWC, does Whitehaven have a preference for who wins this game?

Weshartley, should Whitehaven win tomorrow night, it would probably depend upon who you asked.  Personally, if we win, I don't care who we would play next. I've seen Ravenwood, so it might be nice to see Cane Ridge. Other then that, it doesn't matter ... provided, we win tomorrow.

1 hour ago, workinprogress said:

Shady-anything that falls in the gray area.

Unethical-things that are not ethical or professional

Illegal-things that are not allowed by TSSAA.

Some newer coaches believe if you are not living in the gray area or if you are not actively recruiting then you are not trying hard enough. Old school coaches follow the rules.

Ok ... for clarification purposes .. what is the 'gray' area? Also, what in high school football is NOT considered to be ethical? What is considered to be 'unprofessional'? What things are we talking about, that are being done, that are not allowed by the TSSAA? Specifics. What do we actually know that can be proven?

I'm asking these questions because your original comments are very condeming, so, if we are going come on CoachT and condem someone, let's here specifics, that can be proven. Not hearsay. Not conjecture. If you are going to come on here a say slanderous things against someone's character, ethics, and professionalism, then let's see what you have to back up your claims.

Let's have it. All of it. Be specific. You started with the allegations, Back up what you say with something that can be taken to the TSSAA as proof of your claims.

Edited by kwc

4 hours ago, workinprogress said:

Hillwood, Overton, glencliff, mcgavock all doing it the right way. That's four I know of for sure that aren't doing anything shady or unethical or illegal.

2 hours ago, kwc said:

Hillwood ... 3-8 

Overton ...  1-9

Glencliff ... 1-9

McGavock ... 5-6

Now, what is your definition of ...

1) Shady

2) Unethical

3) Illegal

When it comes to High School Football in Tennessee?

We can go deeper then that lol but I wont

KWC I haven't named anyone or said anything that could be slanderous. I don't do that. I do talk football and in some cases such as this talk about controversial topics.

Here is what a good coach should do imo: coach players that come to your program. Coach and lead them to the best of your ability.

Here is what a good coach would not do: go into a completely different county to talk to kids while they are in school. Go to a middle school that is no where near your zone to scout prospects.

Now here is the problem, none of it matters because unless you have 100% proof that these things happened with the intentions of scouting and getting new players, the TSSAA will not do a thing about it. Used to be private schools and still is to some degree, but now it more of a metro problem. Its not going to change until some of the schools involved start getting caught and appropriately punished.

5 hours ago, workinprogress said:

KWC I haven't named anyone or said anything that could be slanderous. I don't do that. I do talk football and in some cases such as this talk about controversial topics.

Here is what a good coach should do imo: coach players that come to your program. Coach and lead them to the best of your ability.

Here is what a good coach would not do: go into a completely different county to talk to kids while they are in school. Go to a middle school that is no where near your zone to scout prospects.

Now here is the problem, none of it matters because unless you have 100% proof that these things happened with the intentions of scouting and getting new players, the TSSAA will not do a thing about it. Used to be private schools and still is to some degree, but now it more of a metro problem. Its not going to change until some of the schools involved start getting caught and appropriately punished.

Are these not the same kids that were freshman when the last coaching staff was around? And Sophomores for the last year's team?!?!? Seems like ppl are mad that those guys over at CR are coaching they butts off and coaching up the same kids that were already at the school. Hating is not a good look and it's very obvious that is what's going on. Winning recruits itself!

Also, I would like to add that I don't appreciate the lack of insight given about these two teams. I understand that they may not have a lot of fans on the T but I know there has to be some folks out there that have seen these teams play and can tell us what to expect from this game.

Edited by BlackHavenSenator