Da Haven

dannyq

Class of 2020 LB Martavious French and Bryson Eason, as well as, class of 2019 WR/ATH Keveon Mullins and TE Coromantea Hamilton are being highlighted at the PowerAde 7 on 7 Invitational in NC. Check the article (hit the link below) from the Rivals website and read what the recruiting analyst had to say about the Tigers. 

Thanks @Blazing7on7 #powerade7on7championshipseries for the chance to get some great work & exposure. "You never lose, you learn" is one key message @WhitehavenTiger & lessons will be applied. Thanks @RivalsFriedman for your coverage. Almost time to put pads on. #respectthehaven

DiFKD42V4AAXfYH.jpg

WHAT I LIKED: #UGA, #Clemson, #Sooners, #Gamecocks and #LSU commits impressed @RivalsFriedman at the #Powerade7on7: http://rvls.co/Powerade7on7 

Edited by kwc

I know we are in the football section of the message board, but I'm going to post some Basketball related stuff.

First, I want to recognize that the class of 2020 combo guard, Matt Murell, has recently received offers to play for the Univarsity of Florida. and the University of Cincinatti. Congrats. Many more to come.

Second, I want to congradulate class of 2021 PG, Se'Quioa Allmond on her offers from the University of Alabama and from the University of Houston. Congrats. Many more to come with her as well.

Those are awesome!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled program!

Edited by kwc

On 7/14/2018 at 7:28 AM, coach10ac said:

Man these kids been turning heads at every camp they have been to. They have walked away with offers from all of them.....special group we have this year.  

Special indeed. Currently, their are 15 with offers. Six (6) are FBS schools. I don't ever rememebr this happening at the Haven. Not at this time of the year. Not like this. Not this many. I've said it before and I will say it again. Coach Saulsberry is the best around for getting young men exposed AND prepared for the rigors of college life. I'm not focusing on the six with SEC types offers. Its knowing how to teach the guys how to sell themselves and to know who is looking at them because not everyboby is going to play in the SEC. I was convinced of that when the Haven had 17 guys to sign LOIs a few years ago and several of those guys weren't starters. One guy, the RB, blew out his ACL against Mitchell the 1st game of the season, and he ended up receiving a scholarship as well.

Its amazing to watch and I'm appreciative to be a witness.

Edited by kwc

5 hours ago, kwc said:

Special indeed. Currently, their are 15 with offers. Six (6) are FBS schools. I don't ever rememebr this happening at the Haven. Not at this time of the year. Not like this. Not this many. I've said it before and I will say it again. Coach Saulsberry is the best around for getting young men exposed AND prepared for the rigors of college life. I'm not focusing on the six with SEC types offers. Its knowing how to teach the guys how to sell themselves and to know who is looking at them because not everyboby is going to play in the SEC. I was convinced of that when the Haven had 17 guys to sign LOIs a few years ago and several of those guys weren't starters. One guy, the RB, blew out his ACL against Mitchell the 1st game of the season, and he ended up receiving a scholarship as well.

Its amazing to watch and I'm appreciative to be a witness.

You get the grades and put in the work, you will get in school...buying in and doin what you need to do... schools be calling coach all the time lookin for players so if they biz in order he's going to bat for them!!! We have a kid at Rhodes college didn hardly see the field but his grades were outstanding and they jumped on him first chance they got!! Been happening for a long time... 

13 hours ago, coach10ac said:

You get the grades and put in the work, you will get in school...buying in and doin what you need to do... schools be calling coach all the time lookin for players so if they biz in order he's going to bat for them!!! We have a kid at Rhodes college didn hardly see the field but his grades were outstanding and they jumped on him first chance they got!! Been happening for a long time... 

Case in point. Colby Todd, on this year's team got an offer, He barely hits the field during games, if any. Those impress me just as much as the SEC offers. I appreciate what's happening at the Haven. I don't take this for granted.

On 7/16/2018 at 11:54 AM, kwc said:

I know we are in the football section of the message board, but I'm going to post some Basketball related stuff.

First, I want to recognize that the class of 2020 combo guard, Matt Murell, has recently received offers to play for the Univarsity of Florida. and the University of Cincinatti. Congrats. Many more to come.

More on Matt.

On 6/6/2018 at 11:33 AM, kwc said:

2020 LB, Bryson Eason, has another offer. The Bulldogs of Mississippi State have thrown their hat into the ring. Can you hear the cowbells ringing? That's twelve (12) showing interest with eleven (11) offers.

Bryson recently received offers from Cincinatti, Southern Miss, Minnesota, Louisiana Lafayette, and the University of FloridaThat's 17 showing interest and 16 offers to date.

Bryson received an offer from Michigan. That's 18 and 17 now.

Texas A & M recently offered.