Da Haven

dannyq

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Go to your profile. Top right where your name is. There is a drop down arrow. Click profile. When you get there click the edit profile button.

Hold on. That gets you close. Let me look around. It should be easier.

I just changed mine about a month ago. I think they may have turned that feature off.

Edited by Red Rebels

On 7/10/2019 at 3:14 PM, GWAVE1 said:

Gallatin played Whitehaven in the Titans 7 on 7 today losing 6-0.  Looks like y’all have some really good looking players.  Not sure which linebacker it was but he has a ton of speed and looked really good for the Tigers.  

Good to hear. That could have been anybody. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

The Commercial Appeal: Whitehaven LB, Martavius French, commits to Arkansas

https://www.commercialappeal.com/story/sports/high-school/2019/07/23/whitehaven-linebacker-martavius-french-commits-arkansas/1796564001/

Whitehaven linebacker Martavius French has committed to Arkansas, he announced Tuesday. According to his Twitter account, French made the announcement on his birthday.

The 6-foot-2, 240-pound senior is the No. 11 prospect in the state, according to the 247Sports Composite.

He is on the high school watch list for the Butkus Award, given to the top linebacker in the country, along with teammate Bryson Eason. They are the only Tennessee players on the list. Georgia freshman Nakobe Dean won the award last year while at Horn Lake.

French made 120 tackles, forced four fumbles, and intercepted two passes last season. He led Whitehaven to an appearance in the Class 6A state title game and was named Region 8-6A defensive player of the year. He was also an all-state selection in Class 6A.

French is the second Whitehaven senior to commit to an FBS school. Defensive back Tamarion McDonald committed to Mississippi State in May.

Eason announced his top eight schools on Twitter last month.

Edited by kwc