Da Haven

dannyq

I am personally pleasantly surprised at the Offensive Play calling last game. D did a great job, especially on that Quick Pass call to #1. I'm so glad Germantown Lost but I hate that we gotta Play White Station. Quiet as kept #15 may be a little QB coaching away from being the First 2 Time Starting State QB champion at Da Haven. 

1 hour ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

I am personally pleasantly surprised at the Offensive Play calling last game. D did a great job, especially on that Quick Pass call to #1. I'm so glad Germantown Lost but I hate that we gotta Play White Station. Quiet as kept #15 may be a little QB coaching away from being the First 2 Time Starting State QB champion at Da Haven. 

I would have rather played G-Town. White Station gives me the creeps!

Easily, as the harshest critic of Whitehaven and our Offense, we definitely see this as a down year ONLY because the best players are youngsters and we really don't have a QB, but an Athlete Playing QB which is what we had last season however we also had a top 5 all time back (Special K Watkins) and a MUCH better WR Corps. Danny Q said what he said and I agree; if you were to get Whitehaven this would be the year because the next 2-3 will be Hayle to Pay  :popcorneater:.

The defense will do nothing but improve as like only what, 3 or 4 Seniors start with a lot of young boys getting PT. HONESTLY though we could have been as good ,record wise, as we had in the past if TWO Senior SEC prospects we have played both ways ALL SEASON but we saved it until the playoffs. Well with 1 of them but we could have played #13 at OT and our run game would have been even better. #1 should be the QB but #15 is coming along. As I said I'm the harshest critic and this team isn't like the '12 Champs or the '16 Champs or many of any of the teams in between but they are USED TO WINNING and that, to me is what's pushing them along. We'll see wassup Friday tho. White Station ALWAYS gives us issues for some odd reason. YOU KNOW THE CATCH PHRASE, YA HURR ME

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

9 hours ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Easily, as the harshest critic of Whitehaven and our Offense, we definitely see this as a down year ONLY because the best players are youngsters and we really don't have a QB, but an Athlete Playing QB which is what we had last season however we also had a top 5 all time back (Special K Watkins) and a MUCH better WR Corps. Danny Q said what he said and I agree; if you were to get Whitehaven this would be the year because the next 2-3 will be Hayle to Pay  :popcorneater:.

The defense will do nothing but improve as like only what, 3 or 4 Seniors start with a lot of young boys getting PT. HONESTLY though we could have been as good ,record wise, as we had in the past if TWO Senior SEC prospects we have played both ways ALL SEASON but we saved it until the playoffs. Well with 1 of them but we could have played #13 at OT and our run game would have been even better. #1 should be the QB but #15 is coming along. As I said I'm the harshest critic and this team isn't like the '12 Champs or the '16 Champs or many if any of the teams in between but they are USED TO WINNING and that, to me is what's pushing them along. We'll see wassup Friday tho. White Station ALWAYS gives us issues for some odd reason. YOU KNOW THE CATCH PHRASE, YA HURR ME

can't keep it no realer than that. Good luck

On 11/14/2017 at 11:54 AM, BlackHavenSenator said:

The defense will do nothing but improve as like only what, 3 or 4 Seniors start with a lot of young boys getting PT. HONESTLY though we could have been as good ,record wise, as we had in the past if TWO Senior SEC prospects we have played both ways ALL SEASON but we saved it until the playoffs. Well with 1 of them but we could have played #13 at OT and our run game would have been even better. #1 should be the QB but #15 is coming along. As I said I'm the harshest critic and this team isn't like the '12 Champs or the '16 Champs or many of any of the teams in between but they are USED TO WINNING and that, to me is what's pushing them along. We'll see wassup Friday tho. White Station ALWAYS gives us issues for some odd reason. YOU KNOW THE CATCH PHRASE, YA HURR ME

We also have another phenomenon going on that is easily overlooked. Our Defensive Coordinator, Errol Harmon, is now focused strictly on Whitehaven, now that the Middle School season is over. This year, Havenview, won the 'Large Middle School' regional State Championship AGAIN under his guidance as the HC of Havenview's football team. THAT is huge, because Havenview is Whitehaven's feeder school ... and those guys come to Whitehaven already endoctrinated in the Whitehaven defensive philosophy. Now, that part of the season is finished, as well as, the Freshman and JV teams, which coach E also coaches, are all done for the season.

Then, throw in the Havenview 'Offensive Coordinator, one Mr. Mark Dodson ... yes ... he who ran for over 300 yards against Maryville in the 2012 championship game, is currently at Whitehaven assisting the coaching staff, as he helps to coach ... you guessed it ... Running Backs. 

Yeah, the 'O' is coming into form, but then again, there are other dynamics coming in to play as well.

Stay tuned.

Edited by kwc