Oak Ridge Wildcats 2017 - 2018

WilleTheWildcat

5 hours ago, SweetScience said:

If you breathe on their PG you get called for a foul. Good job to Bearden, though. Proud of our guys and thanks for the memories SRs. Not a big deal, but the dunk at the end was a little classless. 

Agreed. Second time that's happened, first time with #0. Not necessary. Coach should have put an end to that the first time. First time either dunked in a game as well. Poor sportsmanship in my opinion.

Edited by Chinadog

I tend to agree the dunk wasn't necessary and I did say a cuss  word when it happened. I also wish the Cats would have played to the last second and prevented it. But as Sweet said it is not a big deal.

It took me awhile to get over the football loss to Catholic but once I did I really went #ALLIN for these players. We lost so much talent from last season that this was supposed to be a down year but these players had too much pride, self respect and love for each other that they made sure Oak Ridge made their mark on the 2017 / 2018 season.

Now with the loss of our only Big in Seth and two year floor leader in Levert we will be doubted again but I ain't scared. Our Freshmen and JV teams have been beating all teams for the last several years. Talent will not be a problem. Coach Green will just have to develop schemes that favors his players.

HELP WANTED...Oak Ridge is in need of a high school age male basketball player. Preferably 6'5" or taller. A big frame but can still run would ne ideal. If interested do not contact the school but quietly move to the city and do not violate any TSSAA rules.

LOL, that was a joke folks. We  will be fine going small. Teams will be sick of playing us and our stick like glue defense. Good  night boys basketball season. You should be proud. RWR!

Edited by WilleTheWildcat