William blount offseason thread

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

To Mr. Cupp

I saw a job posting yesterday on Twitter for an opening on the WB Football staff and would greatly appreciate your consideration to review my resume.

My first job was actually working for an orange juice factory, but I got canned, I couldn't concentrate.

I also tried working for a local deli but the owner had to let me go, he said I couldn't cut the mustard.

I then became a professional fisherman but discovered I couldn't live off my net income.

My qualifications for this position is from going to over 500 Maryville Football games and if I can get this position I may be able to talk to one of my buddies that sets beside me to come along that can tell you what the next play will be and he's never wrong. I also would enjoy that vacation during fall break you all take. 

Thank you so much, Barney Sox

Based on your absolute obsession with William Blount (about 95% of your posts are about WB) it is quite obvious that you are a big fan BS.  In all my years on "the T" I've never seen someone fixate on one team/one school/one coach the way you fixate on the Governors and Coach Shadowens.  We're honored to be constantly on your mind !!! :)

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

To Mr. Cupp

I saw a job posting yesterday on Twitter for an opening on the WB Football staff and would greatly appreciate your consideration to review my resume.

My first job was actually working for an orange juice factory, but I got canned, I couldn't concentrate.

I also tried working for a local deli but the owner had to let me go, he said I couldn't cut the mustard.

I then became a professional fisherman but discovered I couldn't live off my net income.

My qualifications for this position is from going to over 500 Maryville Football games and if I can get this position I may be able to talk to one of my buddies that sets beside me to come along that can tell you what the next play will be and he's never wrong. I also would enjoy that vacation during fall break you all take. 

WHERE IS THE WORD OF THE DAY???Yes im yelling. Without Barney the William Blount threads would go completely dead, I am a Greenback fan first but a Barney fan second please bring back the word of the day!!

oh and to all those William Blount kids and parents that were at the South Pitt game we can use a few kids next year so come on down you might even get another ring!

Must be willing to work night,weekends and Holidays.

We offer 1 vacation week a year (must be taken during the summer months.

Must be prepared to a 15 week season (not always but usually),and all must participate in all games.

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 7:42 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

To Mr. Cupp

Barn-don't settle for a coaching gig. You guys should go to administration with that resume. #concentrate

Edited by strongx

I was very excited to read that Blount County was going to update the restrooms and concessions stands at both schools.  Just an FYI, they might want to have a structural engineer to drop by WB and give them a report on what happens when the precast concrete sections are pulling away from the columns their setting on near the center of the stadium when it's full of spectators. All jokes aside. Barney wouldn't bs anyone on that one and hopes Mr. Cupp will bring this to someone's attention.

14 hours ago, SdotBears said:

The word of the day at William blount is juno.  While reading Barney' s resumé during his 2:30 lunch SdotCupp got a phone call. It was Butchjohns69. Butchjohns69 said hey SdotCupp juno if schad is going to give the boys a banquet this year?

51595k.png 

Haha,the look on his face..PRICELESS!