William blount offseason thread

Hey Guvna,  I got my Murphy Fair book earlier this week & Shad said his offensive line this year is as big as any he's ever coached.  Went on to say he figures his team will simply have to use intelligence,  physicality, and strength to survive in this league since WB is lacking in the speed department.

The surveys has yall projected as last in your region.  Good luck.

9 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Word on the streets in Alnwick at The Dollar General is that WB didn't score in a 7 on 7 game with Bearden. I'm not big into rumors but I do know the manager there will kick you out for coming in and telling lies.

Is that the Dollar General at 1446 William Blount Dr, Maryville, TN 37801 or the one 2.18 miles away at 2021 Bridgeway Dr, Maryville, TN 37801? Or one of the following locations:

1611 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy, Maryville, TN 37804, 

1603 E Broadway Ave, Maryville, TN 37804, 

344 Gill St, Alcoa, TN 37701, 

109 Sam Houston School Rd, Maryville, TN 37804, 

3416 Montvale Rd, Maryville, TN 37803, 

3613 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy, Maryville, TN 37804, 

901 N Hall Rd, Alcoa, TN 37701, 

4560 Sevierville Rd, Maryville, TN 37804, 

2906 Mentor Rd, Louisville, TN 37777, 

3614 US-411, Maryville, TN 37801, 

1755 Topside Rd, Louisville, TN 37777, 

205 Dunlap Hollow Rd, Friendsville, TN 37737, 

7925 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy, Townsend, TN 37882

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmsgdn5gSaM3Hr7bMeif4

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Hey Guvna,  I got my Murphy Fair book earlier this week & Shad said his offensive line this year is as big as any he's ever coached.  Went on to say he figures his team will simply have to use intelligence,  physicality, and strength to survive in this league since WB is lacking in the speed department.

Is the Murphy Fair magazine sold in East Tenn? I can’t find it.

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

Is that the Dollar General at 1446 William Blount Dr, Maryville, TN 37801 or the one 2.18 miles away at 2021 Bridgeway Dr, Maryville, TN 37801? Or one of the following locations:

1611 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy, Maryville, TN 37804, 

1603 E Broadway Ave, Maryville, TN 37804, 

344 Gill St, Alcoa, TN 37701, 

109 Sam Houston School Rd, Maryville, TN 37804, 

3416 Montvale Rd, Maryville, TN 37803, 

3613 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy, Maryville, TN 37804, 

901 N Hall Rd, Alcoa, TN 37701, 

4560 Sevierville Rd, Maryville, TN 37804, 

2906 Mentor Rd, Louisville, TN 37777, 

3614 US-411, Maryville, TN 37801, 

1755 Topside Rd, Louisville, TN 37777, 

205 Dunlap Hollow Rd, Friendsville, TN 37737, 

7925 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy, Townsend, TN 37882

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmsgdn5gSaM3Hr7bMeif4

That would be the 1446 William Blount Drive Store. If you come in there and lie about WB not only will you be showed the door but they'll tear your $5 off of $25 coupon for Saturday right in half.

49 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

I just noticed that there is a new subdivision on County Farm Road right across from WBHS. The street names are Marvin Boring Lane, Bill Wallace Drive, and Mike White Lane. I believe this is the former Lail farm which might explain the street names. 

Biltmore-B.ashx?h=365&la=en&mh=365&mw=64

Look at all the money D.R. Horton is putting in his pockets by not building overhangs on those houses. Those poor buyers are going to have a lot of water running down their walls. If they cut that out they'll do anything.

9 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Here is the magazine outlet link. http://murphyfair.com:8080/mfs/servlet/contentpagemfs?1,16,Magazine Outlets

If you can't find anything close you can always order by mail. 

I hate beating the drum to death but that sure is a great magazine for the High School Teams of Tennessee for a few lazy coaches not to send in their information. 

8 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Keep in mind that Shad said "This is the most talented team I've ever had since I've been at WB" before the 2017 season. If he is admitting they lack speed you know the Govs are in for a loooong year.

2 hours ago, Shadroach said:

I keep reading posts about lack of talent, lack of size, lack of speed etc. What I see is a lack of Head Coaching. Take in a WB practice one afternoon. Players standing around everywhere. I've seen a busier and more physical  two hour gathering at Bingo over at the nursing home. Appears the assistant coaches seem to bust their butt but are allowed zero input. Instead of 3/4 of the team WATCHING practice break them up into groups and work on fundamentals. Thats just basic coaching. Advanced coaching is putting the BEST 22 on the field NOT the favored boosters kids. Its been Booster Ball since Shad was run off from his last gig and hasnt changed yet. Bottom Line? Talent is there. Its just got to have a coach thats able to develop it.

Welcome to CoachT.   I wonder how many new accounts begin with a good old "Coach Bash"....:huh: