William blount offseason thread

2 hours ago, Shadroach said:

Sorry for the delay Barney I was working with a realtor and UHaul to help a coach buddy of mine to get ready to move.

First thing to address is sillybgovs analysis of the score. 5-2. 5-2 is the way somebody in deep denial says We got crushed 34-6.  May I break that down for you? Thats 8 quarters of football with only 2 touchdowns. 2! And further analysis breaks down to ZERO by QB1. The kicker is the #1 scorer on the team. He by the way is a STUD and shines like a diamond in a goats butt. I'm calling my pal Rocco Finnuchi in Vegas to see what the line is on which school the kicker will attend next year. 

I agree with JustPruit27 run D improving do not agree with him on our run game though. Our Oline guys look like bowling pins. We have the bodies and the heart just no technique and that falls on the 8-9 yr old PeeWee line coach. Example of a line call "we're running through the 3 hole, you block dissa way and you block datta way". We have the backs to cut up a few defenses just need to get our big men some direction.

Our offense has been very vanilla and I'm going to give Agent 00Shad the benefit of saying he's got the playbook in classified Level 7 Need To Know mode and must be read in a secured skiff. I'm hoping his feigning weakness the last 2 games and the coming jamboree is all strategy and he will drop the nuke on Lenoir City Nagasaki style.

For all you pantywaistes that hate Ol Shadroach here on CoachT I know several of you are the biggest complainers of the coaching staff when you're in the stands. Being two faced isn't good form. Say what you mean mean what you say.

Best part of the night was not having to listen to The Clem & Bubba Radio Show talk about the pro's and con's of using recap tires or pondering how a lawnmower blade cuts the grass if its only sharpened on the last 3" of the blade. Hopefully they'll do a little prep work before the game and be more interesting than Terri Schiavo this year.

Classic!

The last time they had a Jamboree at William Blount a lot of people missed the first game which was the best one that evening because there was a line at the ticket window a mile long. It would sure be nice if they sold tickets at all the schools to avoid this situation again or have plenty of help out in the crowd selling tickets to fans with the correct change. They should of delayed the first game a few minutes seeing that situation but someone in charge said the show must go on.  Just keep collecting the money because I have to be home by ten to see my favorite TV show.