Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

7 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

No need to cheapen the win.All those plays were football plays our coach was a former QB and he is good at that stuff.It hurts to lose but dont cheapen the win.You all are a very good team.

Not trying to cheapen the win, just arguing against the fact your guy said y’all should’ve put up 50 on us. Probably not enough gadget plays in yalls playbook to get that number tonight 

2 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

False....he was actually calling you cheaters saying you paid the refs. I was right behind him shaking my head. We have our share of ignorant fans just like you. 

Must have been a different guy cause in was shocked he did that right in front of a couple cops....they snatched him up quick and made him go on

1 minute ago, SP123 said:

Not trying to cheapen the win, just arguing against the fact your guy said y’all should’ve put up 50 on us. Probably not enough gadget plays in yalls playbook to get that number tonight 

I'm not trying to argue with u...every one has there view...i know penalties and turnovers are part of the game.....if we play a clean game we left 2 tds possibly 3 on the field....i know u guys had a few turnovers as well that coukd have ended up in points.

3 minutes ago, muskox said:

Must have been a different guy cause in was shocked he did that right in front of a couple cops....they snatched him up quick and made him go on

Oh well maybe so. I was referring to one of our fans yelling at your players, fans and coaches while you were at midfield during your coach giving his victory speech lol. Like I said we have homers too. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

More physical team lost and the more talented team won. Both teams had some other chances. I'm proud of the SP line for dominating in the trenches a lot of the night. I didn't think we could do that to them.  Greenback by 35 next week. It won't be a ballgame. 

Lol I don't think you have learned your lesson on here. I've seen SP play 3 times this year and y'all are nowhere close to as good as Cornersville. #dawgsontop

• Upvote 1