#2 Whitehaven @ #1 Cane Ridge

GoPats2019

This is a game I wish I could attend. At the beginning of the season, both of these teams had a lot of talent to replace from the previous year's squad, and Cane Ridge had to deal with the jump from 5A to 6A. However, both teams and coaching staffs have done a great job of maximizing their talent and getting the most out of their players. I love Whitehaven and I usually pull for them, but it would be really cool to see Cane Ridge make their first ever title-game appearance. I like the Ravens in a very close one

1 hour ago, RavenNation2016 said:

He’s had his games.. he’s really not a center but he step up and took on the position. But far from weak link. He’s a DE...that’s his natural position 

Well, coaches don't play folk both ways if they are going to be a weak link. I know the Whitehaven coaches tend to avoid doing that with linemen just because of the wear and tear factor. However, during semifinals and finals, they are subject to play anybody, anywhere. However, the depth we have allows us to do a LOT of things.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, RavenNation2016 said:

How well do whitehaven cover? We have a high tempo offense... we’re pass heavy... whitehaven has struggled is past with passing teams

Well, the main thing we aim to do is stop the run game. We know you guys pass the ball a lot. We can cover really well. We will also rush the passer well with discipline. CR will complete some passes on us ... But we aren't like the teams you're accustomed to playing. 

1 hour ago, vuau1989 said:

Whitehaven struggles with them Nashville boys in the semis. Ravenwood gave them two straight years of exits and now it’s CRs turn. CR 24 Da Haven 17. Sorry bout it! 

You don't have to apologize. Them Nashville boys have got our number. We will show up, just to see what happens!

6 minutes ago, kwc said:

Well, the main thing we aim to do is stop the run game. We know you guys pass the ball a lot. We can cover really well. We will also rush the passer well with discipline. CR will complete some passes on us ... But we aren't like the teams you're accustomed to playing. 

I just hope they throw it Rayshad’s way

3 hours ago, RavenNation2016 said:

He’s had his games.. he’s really not a center but he step up and took on the position. But far from weak link. He’s a DE...that’s his natural position 

Exactly, he's not a center and we got a couple of real deal college prospects that play in the middle of our defense. It's gonna be ugly if he starts shakey like he did against Rhea Co.