#2 Whitehaven @ #1 Cane Ridge

GoPats2019

CR and Whitehaven will be a new 6a rivalry... last nights was jus the beginning .CR is deep with talent. We don’t mine being the underdog. No one is giving us a chance against Maryville and we’re fine with that. I think I already seen a post saying our game will be over at halftime. I like said the last two years. CR presents will be felt . Believe that!! 

36 minutes ago, RavenNation2016 said:

CR and Whitehaven will be a new 6a rivalry... last nights was jus the beginning .CR is deep with talent. We don’t mine being the underdog. No one is giving us a chance against Maryville and we’re fine with that. I think I already seen a post saying our game will be over at halftime. I like said the last two years. CR presents will be felt . Believe that!! 

Looking forward to the game RN, and that wasn’t a Mafia Member that said that. We never overlook anyone or make statements like that. 

4 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

We never boasted like Memphis did. They said they were here for years to come. Don’t think that kind of talk came from us. What goes around comes around. So when is the parade? Plus just here pointing out the obvious. Just like your prediction of this game. Wrong

We boasted LAST year when we had 4 teams win a goal ball. Tell me another city that has recently done that? Nothing wrong with celebrating success. As for Whitehaven we have been here, we are here, and we will be  for years to come right in the thick of things on the verge of winning a championship. We came up short this year but still had a successful season and made it further than most. Hate and take all the jabs you want. We’re still good over here!

1 hour ago, Havengrad04 said:

We boasted LAST year when we had 4 teams win a goal ball. Tell me another city that has recently done that? Nothing wrong with celebrating success. As for Whitehaven we have been here, we are here, and we will be  for years to come right in the thick of things on the verge of winning a championship. We came up short this year but still had a successful season and made it further than most. Hate and take all the jabs you want. We’re still good over here!

Ok

5 hours ago, RavenNation2016 said:

You going to wrap those presents?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Havengrad04 said:

Every team in our city is still playing!

6 hours ago, RavenNation2016 said:

I think I saw somewhere that someone said CR will be up 35-0 after the first qtr !! lol ... I can assure any Cane Ridge fans , coaches or players that no one from Maryville is thinking anything like over at halftime ... we've heard that bull before then get to State and play the best team we've played all year ... several times . Maryville fans have been there done this over and over and have no problem treating their opponent with the respect they have earned and deserve ... so when you see Crap like that , it's not any of us . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, RavenNation2016 said:

No way we think that. Any team that beats Whitehaven has my respect.